Webejamin's and Tetley's talk about the weather topic

Started by Fickle, August 23, 2013, 18:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gus-lopez

Well we had a brief downpour  *&" about half six so I thought I'd better get out there & check that all the pumps work.
Bit of priming , away we go. Can't do anymore.
Told the wife  we're on gota fria alert
http://www.murciatoday.com/summer-storms-put-murcia-on-yellow-alert-until-wednesday_18416-a.html
& she said "let it flood".  :rofl:
" & push the car in as well, save selling it " .   :'(
No ,not my car; the house no problem, but I think too much of my cars.

webejamin

Afternoon Tetley, afternoon gus :tiphat: Yea I fink Iran's gonna get a wallop before long, should stir it up a bit :o
Bin up me olly trees cutting em back a bit, I look like I bin in a bleedin war, nearly fallin of me ladda  :o an scratched to bits :rofl: :rofl: :o

gus-lopez

Quote from: Tetley on August 27, 2013, 16:56:40 PM
Afternoon Jammin,cooling down nicly now ready for mi September 1st nerve centre re comision up ( and  WAR room once over down the bunker  :o once them cruising wally awks start popping around with Iran Isreal,Syria  :o x2 )

:king2:   O0
You controlling the US bases in cadiz & Granada from the shed ?
What about san javier , as that's a nato frontline base ?
i think that's what all these empty spanish airports are for. :lol:

Over cast & muggy,very, here. On alert for an early 'gota fria' apparently.
Have to get my defences set up .

Tetley

Afternoon Jammin,cooling down nicly now ready for mi September 1st nerve centre re comision up ( and  WAR room once over down the bunker  :o once them cruising wally awks start popping around with Iran Isreal,Syria  :o x2 )

:king2:   O0
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

Quote from: Fickle on August 23, 2013, 18:24:30 PM
Here you go boys. Your own topic. So you don't have to put rubbishy spam posts in every other topic.
:rofl:
I'll have you know Fickle, none of our spam is rubbish and none of our rubbish is spam 808 808 808 :tiphat:

Hot here again Tetley ++= ;D

gus-lopez

Yes , the farmer next to my daughter in North Devon said it had been the best summer for 6 years. Considering it rained on 8 out the 16 days I was there I thought he was having a laugh.

bigbaz

BEAUTIFUL IN SOUTHEND TODAY
BIT DIFFERENT TO ALL THE FLOODS YESTERDAY
THE SUMMER HAS BEEN FANTASTIC HERE THIS YEAR

The Spaniard

It's not raining here . It's forecast for tomorrow but that could just be 'hope'. :lol:

Tetley

Morning world wide citizens  :)

Arboleas down tuwn district 29deg cloudy,but warming up   :tiphat:

ps thanks to all the citizens for getting yer reports in over the weekend  :tiphat:  :king2:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

macc

Hopefully we will get none of this here

suandbarry

Mark Twain said "climate" was what we expect, and "weather" is what we get.

villegas

Whats the difference between weather and climate.........................?

You can't weather a tree but you can climate :tiphat:

webejamin

suandbarry

It was Stanley Unwin! Wonderful what nonsense makes sense.....

webejamin

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's great lisa j remember him well, but not his name  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lisa j

Hola,

Special weatherit reporkers from S Wales....mainly huffalo dowd, enormous windy schedule for Thurps, mainly clear before a quick snowflakers droppit and wallops hoff but will not settle Freidegg.

Other than this variabold and changey through'n the weekenenders, gale forps hurrumphs predicty by the metropole office, central eastern standard fabricale joy.

Special thrips and a deep joy all..off to beddybokers n deef sleepyhow.
Rambla De Oria's only licensed Elephant Catcher.

Tetley

Quote from: mercedes on August 25, 2013, 00:17:27 AM
Here you go boys. Your own topic. So you don't have to put rubbishy spam posts in every other topic.
And neither of them with an opinion on other people's weather reports. That's got to be a first.

not ness arse srrly me and Jamin is just waiting for folks to get there weather repoerts in befor we comment... ;D

mercedes

And neither of them with an opinion on other people's weather reports. That's got to be a first.

villegas

awaywiththefairies

Sue Sweet

East Anglia today, showery with lovely warm rain. Garden is just lapping it up. Isn't green a fabulous myriad of shades
Sue Sweet

Karen4

Norn Iron is warm and sunny, they're probably about to declare a state of emergency any minute now... :lol:
Cl3880

digifidd

Dorset is cloudy but warm.  Sun trying to break through but I don't rate it's chances.  sunrun

sallyb

Tetley it's raining cats and dogs in Hastings East Sussex, but hey ho they promise sun again tomorrow.
Phyll

Tetley

Afternoon Jammin & Zilnor turned out nice this end again, soon be septober and back to cool (and work  ;D )

:tiphat:

if there is anybody else UK,Channel islands ,Isle of Man,Ireland or worldwide,would like to report in with yer local wether report please join in  ;)

CT

zilnor

Here in Burton on Trent, we had heavy rain a couple of hours ago. Temperature today, 27 grados in Rickmansworth, and 25 grados in Burton.  :wave

Fickle