The Murdering Scum Have Done It Again

Started by MELEE, January 07, 2015, 16:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: bobthelook on January 07, 2015, 18:28:43 PM
The mainstream muslim organisations should and could be denouncing these actions  as I have said - it would help with the inevitable anti-muslim backlash when these events happen. But they never do! If extremists in the name of Christianity did the same evil terrorist deeds you can be sure that the Christian Establishment would be on all the media denouncing these actions.  :whistle:

Realy   :handshake
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

bobthelook

The mainstream muslim organisations should and could be denouncing these actions  as I have said - it would help with the inevitable anti-muslim backlash when these events happen. But they never do! If extremists in the name of Christianity did the same evil terrorist deeds you can be sure that the Christian Establishment would be on all the media denouncing these actions.  :whistle:
Malayan proverb - Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.

Tetley

Quote from: bobthelook on January 07, 2015, 17:40:27 PM
Quote from: Roger on January 07, 2015, 17:04:20 PM

Almost every Muslim would condemn this action.

So why don't they?  Muslim organisations should be shouting from the rooftops and using the numerous media channels to denounce these people but they don't!!  808

because its factions,tribes,money,power all with diffrent agendas,even if the new world order bans all relgion tomorrow,and flatterns all the temples,moscs,churches,people ie factions will still find another excuse to maim each other.

this is why they saved the banks in 2008 ,because the angrys would have been un police able.

:tiphat:

ps
if there is an anti muslim back lash as a result of this..... this is exactly what the fanatics want.... blood on the streets to genarate more foot Soldiers on the inferdells streets.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

bobthelook

So why don't they?  Muslim organisations should be shouting from the rooftops and using the numerous media channels to denounce these people but they don't!!  808
Malayan proverb - Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.

Tetley

Muslims are not a race, but a religion.
Remember these Jihadist extremists kill many more Muslims than non Muslims.
Look what they are doing in Iraq. No Shia or Kurdish Muslim is safe from their brutality.

Also it is probable that these 3 men are French.

nutshell in A   :tiphat:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/16/world/asia/pakistan-peshawar-school-attack/

http://costsofwar.org/article/pakistani-civilians

ajc

not saying all muslims are bad , but i do suggest you read up on the prophet mohammad who they follow

zilnor

Of course the majority of Muslims are not radical extremists. But unfortunately these evil fanatics give the rest a bad name.
Yet another group of families suffering grief and loss at the hands of wicked people who want to force their  twisted ideology and religion on the world. When will it stop ? 

Roger

I have read in the Spanish papers today that a brigade of the Spanish Legion has just been deployed to Iraq to fight ISIS.
So we could be next.

doreen1

An awful sad day, so many sad families tonight.
To say the Muslim people are scumbags is wrong though. That's like saying every Catholic in Ireland is in the IRA.
Total rubbish to say the least.

Roger

Muslims are not a race, but a religion.
Remember these Jihadist extremists kill many more Muslims than non Muslims.
Look what they are doing in Iraq. No Shia or Kurdish Muslim is safe from their brutality.

Also it is probable that these 3 men are French.

Lizzie1201

Took the words right out of my mouth lesinalbox

lesinalbox

Cannot defend what has happened,  but blame the race. Come off it not all Muslims are the same

Tetley

Yes its a X up world and it looks like the Police are no longer classed as civilians doing a shift job..... keeping order.

MELEE

Don't anyone come on here and try in any shape or form to defend this murdering *****  of a race

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900259/Gunmen-kill-11-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html