The Murdering Scum Have Done It Again

Started by MELEE, January 07, 2015, 16:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MELEE

Why - so as usual  you can twist everything I say - I do not have to explain myself to you , my opinions are my opinions

as for your zilch zero zip nada - say it often enough and you might believe it yourself

King saint 76

Quote from: MELEE on January 10, 2015, 14:27:35 PM
Zilnor - thanks mate but I will never give up - that is how terrorists and their followers/sympathisers flourish
and when they realise you will never give up they resort to insults and comments about ignorance when it is they who are the ignorant ones

And Macc for your esteemed information many members of my family were murdered by a little piece of sh1te with a small moustache, another fanatical evil  murdering bar+tard
but I do not hate all Germans so before you and your bigoted gang even start to brand me a racist you need to know me, and thank the good lord - NONE OF YOU DO

One more time....  there are no terrorist sympathisers on here, not a single one... zilch...zero ... zip....  nada.... 
Something obviously makes you think that there are terrorist sympathisers here, if you could explain.

King saint 76

Quote from: zilnor on January 10, 2015, 14:19:23 PM
Macc, you don't seem to understand the difference between race and religion. Islam is a religion, not a race. Because I hate Islamic terrorists does not make me a racist.

I don't know why you are going so defensive, all you have said is anti terrorist and everyone on here is saying exactly the same.  It is the ones who want to eradicate the entire muslim world who are racists*.

*Racists now use religion as a proxy for race in cultivating hatred for those they despise.

MELEE

Zilnor - thanks mate but I will never give up - that is how terrorists and their followers/sympathisers flourish
and when they realise you will never give up they resort to insults and comments about ignorance when it is they who are the ignorant ones

And Macc for your esteemed information many members of my family were murdered by a little piece of sh1te with a small moustache, another fanatical evil  murdering bar+tard
but I do not hate all Germans so before you and your bigoted gang even start to brand me a racist you need to know me, and thank the good lord - NONE OF YOU DO

zilnor

Macc, you don't seem to understand the difference between race and religion. Islam is a religion, not a race. Because I hate Islamic terrorists does not make me a racist.

zilnor

Macc, question for you. If Islamic terrorists kill or maim for life one or more of your loved ones will you say " That is fine with me as it is payback for the activities of the West in Muslim States . "

zilnor

Melee. You may as well give up ! I would like to remind folks Melee is entitled to his/her opinion.
Serious question. If one or some of your loved ones were killed or maimed for life by an Islamic terrorist group, would you be so ready to accuse others of racism and bigotry towards Muslims. If one of my loved ones had died in the attack in Paris, I would willingly put the noose around the murderer's neck, regardless of his colour, race or religion. But of course, what we are discussing here is Islamic terrorists, not Christian or Jewish .

King saint 76

Have a look at this just over 3 mins long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6zRxSp7t20&list=UUJgaZdTGZBeNT25Sw4dYlCQ

This just might show people that not every muslim hates all westerners.    (beware he swears quite a lot)

macc

Quote from: felipe on January 09, 2015, 09:19:14 AM
macc.

Anyone over the age of 55 will be fully aware of how terrorism affects your life. Think about all the IRA bombings in London, Birmingham and elsewhere. All the atrocities in Northern Ireland in the early 1970s. I was working over there at Courtaulds in Londonderry and Belfast and we were paid 'danger money' because the risk of being English and being there was so dangerous at the time. Whilst there some GPO engineers were blown up not far from our hotel. So yes, many of us have experienced terrorism.

How you can deny that incidents like the one on Wednesday ever happened is beyond belief. You also seem to forget that today's media is vastly different to the one 40 years ago. It is now instant coverage of any atrocity or disaster. Back in the 1970s I doubt many people outside of the UK were ever really fully aware of the terrorism going on in the Britain.

The other fact is that it IS representatives of the Muslim community that are the ones perpetrating these attacks. These attacks are on a global scale. Who else is carrying out attacks? There was coverage a few weeks about a localised attack in Mexico I think it was. But that was to do with drug runners or something. The vast majority of attacks on the western world are carried out by fanatical Muslims. That you cannot deny.

Sorry Felipe, but this is 2015, not 1950-60 or 70,s. So you know the true feeling of terrorism because they paid you danger money to work in Norther Ireland in the 70,s, pathetic, :clap: if they offered you danger money to go work in Syria now or Iraq, or any other troubled zone, i,m sure you would have no problem going there either, danger money included of course.. And you also ask, how can i deny the incidents like what happened on wednesday ever happened, could you please highlight where i deny or defend what happened, or anybody else on here for that matter. And what you say about the media of today has been proven wrong in it,s reporting of up to the minute bullshit in the last few days alone.  Could we have a section called, undercover racists corner, where undercover racists spend all their time trying to stay undercover, and where  
they continuously try to perfect the act or art of flipping the script no matter what is  said, about things that have never been said, and hate being called what they really are :drinks: Filipe,  Melee, Zilnor, Lisad, and Gus dont seem to understand that Islamophobia is racism. Saint, teach Melee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: If my family and your family was destroyed, blown up, coming home to find you don,t have one, and your children in pieces, killed by westerners, for no reason to do with you, everything destroyed, nothing left, continuously for decades, if we got together, what do you think we should do. :whistle:

gus-lopez

Quote from: LisaD on January 10, 2015, 12:57:46 PM
One thing is certain, the French authorities have fallen down on the job.

These people were on a "watch list", one of them served half (!) his sentence for terrorist activity and was apparently mentored by another terrorist whilst in prison - how was this possible?
Why aren't these people a) serving full sentences and b) why are they allowed to mix with other who also hold extremist views like this?

It's a bit like allowing paedophiles to get together in prison and discuss tips and tricks on how to ensnare more victims when they're freed...

Not only that, but the police allowed the brothers to escape by car from a forest and take more hostages in a printing company.
AND the girl gets away from the supermarket and is currently still at large - she will no doubt do her best to kill as many as she can before she's killed by the police.

They do in UK prisons. The older Muslims are turning the young into fundamentalists. A  bloke on another forum who has just employed someone who recently left prison was told this by him.
This is why ALL prisons should be , no visitors, no phones, no tv,no outside contact whatsoever, no religious time , no 5 x a day prayers,; nothing but  2 x 12hour working chain gangs.Anyone found with drugs, weapons or anyone attempting to bring them in is executed without trial.

Quote from: lesinalbox on January 10, 2015, 11:27:00 AM
Now that is a shame as it seems your sole purpose in your sad life is to ****   people off with, which can only be described as extremist and bigoted views, sure  you don't want to burn a few blacks at the same time.
Try thinking outside your tiny box,  don't you think Bush and Blair have a lot to answer for? Some of their actions are now giving us this backlash.

I've no problem with our coloured O0 brothers but would throw in some Roma.Well lots actually :)
Yes Blair & Bush should be despatched for treating the public like idiots. The real problem is with Bush senior who ,if he had done the job properly the 1 st time & run right into Baghdad while he had world & arab opinion on his side, his stupid thick  son wouldn't have been able to get into this situation.
We should have raised it all to the ground the first time.

LisaD

Quote from: lesinalbox on January 10, 2015, 11:27:00 AM
Now that is a shame as it seems your sole purpose in your sad life is to ****   people off with, which can only be described as extremist and bigoted views, sure  you don't want to burn a few blacks at the same time.
Try thinking outside your tiny box,  don't you think Bush and Blair have a lot to answer for? Some of their actions are now giving us this backlash.

I agree that Bush and Blair should have kept their noses out - but muslims using that as an excuse to commit these acts is     like a Christian walking into a muslim area of Birmingham/London etc. and killing as many of them as possible

I'm betting that everyone on here would condemn this, and so it works both ways!

LisaD

One thing is certain, the French authorities have fallen down on the job.

These people were on a "watch list", one of them served half (!) his sentence for terrorist activity and was apparently mentored by another terrorist whilst in prison - how was this possible?
Why aren't these people a) serving full sentences and b) why are they allowed to mix with other who also hold extremist views like this?

It's a bit like allowing paedophiles to get together in prison and discuss tips and tricks on how to ensnare more victims when they're freed...

Not only that, but the police allowed the brothers to escape by car from a forest and take more hostages in a printing company.
AND the girl gets away from the supermarket and is currently still at large - she will no doubt do her best to kill as many as she can before she's killed by the police.

King saint 76

If you are aiming these comments at me Norman please feel free to say so. I won't be offended.

NormanM

I have been a member of this forum for what - ten years, and never have i seen more drivel in any one post.  If you can't behave in a civilised manner, get off the forum. You know who you are!
From Normam

King saint 76

The world has taught people that racism is bad, but is melee's case we first have to teach her what racism actually is.
Racism and ignorance normally go hand in hand, and melee proves this point.

lesinalbox

Now that is a shame as it seems your sole purpose in your sad life is to ****   people off with, which can only be described as extremist and bigoted views, sure  you don't want to burn a few blacks at the same time.

MELEE

Quote from: King saint 76 on January 10, 2015, 08:43:10 AM
Quote from: webejamin on January 09, 2015, 15:43:54 PM
Quote from: zilnor on January 09, 2015, 14:22:12 PM
Latest news : in Paris at least two people killed in hostage taking in a Jewish grocery. Evacuation of Trocadero near Eiffel Tower, where a male hostage has been taken.
that reminds me, when it come to racism and bigotry, some on here seem to think others are racist or bigots:o now that seems a bit strange really. When we talk about Muslims, we are talking about the worst kind of bigots going. Even the most gentlest Muslims I know, hate the Jews like it's the most natural thing to do. I've often asked Muslim blokes I know, waddya fink about Jews? And they always answer, I hate em. When I ask why, they all say, coz I do. Work that one out. ???

WBJ, did you ever ask what the Jews think of muslims?  the answer will probably be exactly the same.
...And that is what is supposed to separate (most of) us from these people...    unfortunately the US and our own people have decided that the Jews are the good guys and the muslims are the baddies. As far as I am concerned they are as bad as each other.

No one has decided that the Jews are the good guys and Muslims the baddies - the Muslims have PROVED that all by themselves
and as for your last sentence about them being as bad as each other - how utterly pathetic and misguided

Quote from: King saint 76 on January 10, 2015, 08:34:06 AM
Hope you choke on it.

I wouldn't give you the satisfaction :tiphat:

MELEE

Quote from: King saint 76 on January 10, 2015, 08:51:53 AM
Quote from: MELEE on January 09, 2015, 16:53:52 PM
Oh Zilnor how very true - some of us here only have to criticise anything Islamic and certain members on here decide  we are racist bigots - but Islam can and does spout it's evil and those same people defend them - they and their Islamic friends make me puke.

Melee, how many more times..   nobody has defended these terrorists, you are getting everything totally wrong.
Every poster on here has condemned what has happened, the only thing people are arguing with you about is your hatred for all muslims.
Did you know that one of the French police officers killed was a muslim?  Thats right, a muslim fighting a muslim terrorist.
You probably chose to ignore that fact so you can continue with your ridiculous ranting.
What about the muslims fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan and in many other parts of the world.
Before you spout off please try have a little knowledge of the situation...   you sound like a female Alf garnet at times.

And you sound like the dictator that you so obviously are

webejamin

Don't know that many Jews sainty, but those I do know are very gentle peace loving people. They seem to be very much like us really. Yes you get a few hard headed people in all races and creeds, but Islam seems to be the only one that is very tightly closed, with ulterior motives. It may be that I know too many wrong minded Muslims and I get the wrong impression of them generally,that makes me the way I am? I know many young Muslims that never go to the mosque, but they all have the same feelings about Islamic ways. Mind you, most of them drink and follow the decadent western ways, but I don't mind,coz I do too ;D

King saint 76

Quote from: MELEE on January 09, 2015, 16:53:52 PM
Oh Zilnor how very true - some of us here only have to criticise anything Islamic and certain members on here decide  we are racist bigots - but Islam can and does spout it's evil and those same people defend them - they and their Islamic friends make me puke.

Melee, how many more times..   nobody has defended these terrorists, you are getting everything totally wrong.
Every poster on here has condemned what has happened, the only thing people are arguing with you about is your hatred for all muslims.
Did you know that one of the French police officers killed was a muslim?  Thats right, a muslim fighting a muslim terrorist.
You probably chose to ignore that fact so you can continue with your ridiculous ranting.
What about the muslims fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan and in many other parts of the world.
Before you spout off please try have a little knowledge of the situation...   you sound like a female Alf garnet at times.

King saint 76

Quote from: webejamin on January 09, 2015, 15:43:54 PM
Latest news : in Paris at least two people killed in hostage taking in a Jewish grocery. Evacuation of Trocadero near Eiffel Tower, where a male hostage has been taken.
that reminds me, when it come to racism and bigotry, some on here seem to think others are racist or bigots:o now that seems a bit strange really. When we talk about Muslims, we are talking about the worst kind of bigots going. Even the most gentlest Muslims I know, hate the Jews like it's the most natural thing to do. I've often asked Muslim blokes I know, waddya fink about Jews? And they always answer, I hate em. When I ask why, they all say, coz I do. Work that one out. ???

WBJ, did you ever ask what the Jews think of muslims?  the answer will probably be exactly the same.
...And that is what is supposed to separate (most of) us from these people...    unfortunately the US and our own people have decided that the Jews are the good guys and the muslims are the baddies. As far as I am concerned they are as bad as each other.

King saint 76

MELEE

zilnor

It is OK for the Muslims to say they hate Jews. They can get away with it. If a non-Muslim says they hate Muslims then they  could be in big trouble - The same old story in the UK : one rule for the Muslims and another rule for the rest of us.  :head

webejamin

bobthelook

Quote from: PRINGLE on January 09, 2015, 15:35:26 PM
classic diversion. empty paris with all assets spread out then run amok with a big one. hopefully i've just got to much imagination.
I agree - that is a serious danger - I hope we are both wrong. The two hostage takers in the Jewish grocery store include a woman and they have 6 hostages. It all seems very planned and calculated. I hope that it doesn't escalate. It makes you wonder how we would cope in the UK as we have half the number of police than France has despite a similar sized population.
Malayan proverb - Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.

PRINGLE

classic diversion. empty paris with all assets spread out then run amok with a big one. hopefully i've just got to much imagination. the fact that they seem to  have a bit of compassion refusing to kill women just drags it out longer as their wont be an assault unless it escalates with more killing.

zilnor

zilnor

I do not think that non-violent Muslims are second class citizens. But I think that the murdering extremist minority who happily kill and maim innocent people have lost all right to be treated as equals. They do not deserve respect or human rights. :head

Challenger 383

I agree Tetley, there will be a huge backlash.

Tetley

Quote from: King saint 76 on January 09, 2015, 09:45:33 AM
Day three now and we have a hostage situation with more bloodshed apparently.
I now think that western governments will have a huge clampdown on the known muslim agitators, the so-called preachers of hate could be outlawed.
The western world has tried to welcome all muslims, but with hatred inbedded in so many it is time to take out some of the leaders. They are war-mongers who are doing nothing more than recruit young people to fight a  jihadi war.

Sure some of the decent muslims will be put out, but we must get into the heart of these cells. These cells  all start with the hate preaching in Europes mosques.
These places are the breeding grounds for the likes of the terrorist currently causing mayhem in France.

They will all claim that their human rights have been breached, but what about ours?
To eliminate the radicals, we might have to put up with the 2hats we had to listen to on Sky news yesterday, but so what.

If the current governments sit on the hands, then expect a huge surge to right wing governments taking power in Europe.

:handshake
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

LisaD

Quote from: Challenger 383 on January 09, 2015, 09:46:12 AM
your missing the point, NO act of terrorism is acceptable period, but what your impling is that Muslims are second class human beings. And its ok for the West to kill millions of sub humans, in the name of democracy, and for the poor unfortunate people that wern't killed to just get on with life and thank us Westerners, for totally destroying their country's infrastructure, no water, no power, no food no nothing, and the US army allowed the country to fall to bits.
Of course there's going to be reprisals, what for God's sake did you expect?

I'm confused - where has anyone implied that they are second class citizens.

As to Iraq and Afghanistan, much as I agree the West should never have gotten involved, there are millions of citizens who didn't want to live under either brutal regimes or archaic law that still mutilate women and marry them off at the age of 8.
We can't prop these countries up any longer and they now have to sort themselves out

We've tried with other "developing" countries for years and still corruption/violence/barbaric practices continue - perhaps it is time to let them get on with it and pull up the drawbridge and send anyone who has come to the UK from these countries (and who insist on continuing to live this vein in our country) back to where they or their family originates from.

webejamin

The only reason we have any of the truck with Muslims, is down to the fat cats. They are the ones that use us plebs to gain their wealth, be it in one place or another. If it weren't for our royals of Europe, we wouldn't even know where the Middle East was and even better, the Muslims wouldn't know about us either ;D then we'd all be happy as pigs in snit. One thing you don't see, is a fat cat being involved in any of the violence, I wonder how that works out ???

Challenger 383

your missing the point, NO act of terrorism is acceptable period, but what your impling is that Muslims are second class human beings. And its ok for the West to kill millions of sub humans, in the name of democracy, and for the poor unfortunate people that wern't killed to just get on with life and thank us Westerners, for totally destroying their country's infrastructure, no water, no power, no food no nothing, and the US army allowed the country to fall to bits.
Of course there's going to be reprisals, what for God's sake did you expect?

King saint 76

Day three now and we have a hostage situation with more bloodshed apparently.
I now think that western governments will have a huge clampdown on the known muslim agitators, the so-called preachers of hate could be outlawed.
The western world has tried to welcome all muslims, but with hatred inbedded in so many it is time to take out some of the leaders. They are war-mongers who are doing nothing more than recruit young people to fight a  jihadi war.

Sure some of the decent muslims will be put out, but we must get into the heart of these cells. These cells  all start with the hate preaching in Europes mosques.
These places are the breeding grounds for the likes of the terrorist currently causing mayhem in France.

They will all claim that their human rights have been breached, but what about ours?
To eliminate the radicals, we might have to put up with the 2hats we had to listen to on Sky news yesterday, but so what.

If the current governments sit on the hands, then expect a huge surge to right wing governments taking power in Europe.