Would you vote UKIP?

Started by King saint 76, January 28, 2015, 09:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CT

BBC predicting tonight that the Tories will win the majority of votes but not the majority of seats.

casablanca

Heard a UKIP bloke state this morning on the Victoria Derbyshire show that, "it is not about migrants it is about immigration policy", the another loke said "it is not about being racist it is about feeling like I am becoming a "minorty" in my own country", If you put those two statements together and think hard into what is being said it begins to explain what the real problems with immigration might be???

CT

Sky News poll of polls tonight gives the Tories a 1% lead over Labour, 34-33%, but neither party having a clear majority.

Challenger 383

Thats a bit of a sad remark Webe, luckily I see the area I live in as being mostly unchanged, some may call it quaint, others, not representative of modern UK, I dont care what others think, I like where I live, very English, may be a bit old fashioned but home. And im proud of my home town and county, one of the most under populated counties in England, and the biggest inland county in the UK...89% rural.

webejamin

You would have enjoyed the BBC Asia political thing on freeview 131 last night cheekychops. It was an all Asian minority groups, having their own inquisition with all the UK Asian political reps. They all had one thing in common, that was, they all want representation in the UK parliament. Indians want one, Pakistanis want one, all the different religions want one each. Of course not many liked the UKIP Asian bloke, but many thought there were too many Poles and Romanians in the UK. When asked if there were too many immigrants in the UK, about 3 put their hands up :o
The thing was, they all rightly called themselves British, as most were born in the UK, but they weren't satisfied with their ethnic representation in Parliament ??? I watched it all, but still couldn't figure out the point in the programme, although I was given the feeling that I don't belong here any more ???     

cheakychops

I will never vote nun of them are on my planet they are all cheats and liars.
The country is run by oligarchs don't waste your time voting, a penny here a penny there what b++++++s
UKIP racist scum NF that's Nigel not Nation Front is a millionaire he is an  X banker on an ego trip rallying up all the anarchist / racists/and any another turd he can find just to spoil the voting.  ++=

Challenger 383

Then what everyone one is saying is " you get what you vote for" I agree. Just a shame the UK public hasn't got the balls to vote how they really feel just for once instead of being sheep and towing party lines. What you see on tv when the three Stooges make speeches to a crowd, is in fact preaching to party supporters and activists and not the general public, if they were, they wouldn't last 1 minute,  again proving the three Gonks dont live on the same planet as everyone else.

Politics what a total farce.

LisaD

That's what I like about him= he actually gives a straight answer

Although for straight answers you can't beat Michael Portillo, who recently confirmed that he didn't believe that the African migrants in Italy belonged in Europe and should be put back on the shores of North Africa...if Farage had said that, there would have been an uproar

BassBunny

That's the problem Liz, evryone agrees with him, no one votes for him and we get the same old same old. If the same % of UK folk voted for Kippers as Spanish seem to be doing with Podemos, where would they be then? And Podemos was only started last year, but people will give it a go to try and drive through change.
Could they be any worse than the toffee nosed muppets we have now?

zilnor

Nigel, Nigel how do I love thee, let me count the ways !
Well, this is one lady who is almost persuaded to vote UKIP. He had the guts to say what so many Brits think about the difficult problem of immigration. We cannot take them all, and we cannot let all the refugees in. The UK is struggling to fund the NHS, education, public transport, the armed forces. So how the hell can we afford to take in thousands of refugees ? Charity begins at home.

webejamin

webejamin

Of course you're right BB That's why the Eton Rifles are more clever than average Joe Public, they are the ruling class. It's why the labour party was created, to give Joe a chance in life. Trouble is, Labour seems to have lost it's way regarding how Joe feels about things, but Nigel does know. Farage seems to thrive on being called a racist, because it gives him another chance to tell it how it is and how wrong they are. He was on the radio at lunch time, so I actually sat in the Tesco carpark listening, before going shopping and he was brilliant. :tiphat:

BassBunny

The devil is in the detail. Camaroon promised a referendem IF the Tories are elected with a majority and that isn't going to happen. That is his "get out of jail free card". In fact I think we have seen the end of majority governments for quite some time and until we get some politicians who care more about the masses than they do about themselves.

BassBunny

Quote from: webejamin on May 01, 2015, 12:37:26 PM
Nigel Farage has been on the telly and radio more than any of the others, he has come across as being the only party leader to tell the truth. All the interviewers are trying to put him down, but it aint working, he makes bits of em ;D I just love listening to him. His argument for being a non racist party is brilliant, it's all they can hang on him and it just aint working. He defines the difference between racism and anti immigration brilliantly, plus he explains that his party is not anti immigration, they just want to decide who can emigrate to the UK :clap: I wish him well :tiphat:
Having seen all the leaders being interviewed on This Morning during the week, they all made me either want to throw up or throw something at the telly. Farage was brilliant this morning and was the only politician who actually answered the questions AND shut up when the interviewers spoke.
Just about everyone I speak to agrees with what he says but reckons it won't make a difference voting for them. Well, of course it won't UNTIL you vote for them.

webejamin

The old pounds getting a bit jittery :o about €1.35 today :o ooops just slipped below that ???

Tetley

Its in mi majic acorns Jamms,EU " trouble at mill "leading to UK  reffo,........ time will tell  ;)  ( im using mi pound   increas on euro predicter Acorns on this one..... just to bi sure   :lol: )
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

Trouble is Tetley, Dodgy Dave said he will have a reffo, but many people don't believe it will be a straight IN/OUT one. First of all, the top bods at EU HQ don't want to see us just go. As Junkers has indicated, they are willing to give a bit to avoid us pulling out and of course they would, wouldn't they :whistle: Go back to when Dodgy Dave made his promise and he adds "If I can't get the changes I want, to the Treaty of Lisbon". I have a feeling that he will duck and dive to avoid a pull out, He's dishonest and his party is like a bag of cats. We have a more austere 5 years ahead of us than the last 5 years, he's already promised that :o
If we're gonna try to guess what the next 5 years will bring from Dodgy Dave, it's best to look at the last 5 years.
If it comes across like my glass is always half empty, it's because I've been drinking out of it :tiphat:

Tetley

The thing is.........he IS  talking common sence to the Man & Women in the street and UK  resident citizens are frustrated with the present political roadshow,but the real point in all this is.................there will be a Referndum,whom ever is elected because Farage has brought EU  imigration into the UK  to the forfront and at some point UK  borders will have to be correctly manged other wise the country will sink along with its public services.

And another point of note is Ref the UK
Can you really see Trev & Dave down the bar excpting an EU  saving bank haircut/tax/raid on there savings if an EU  soverign state fails to repay its debts or even an EU  wealth tax been brought in to help fund the system...............not really.

Reffo on its way.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

Nigel Farage has been on the telly and radio more than any of the others, he has come across as being the only party leader to tell the truth. All the interviewers are trying to put him down, but it aint working, he makes bits of em ;D I just love listening to him. His argument for being a non racist party is brilliant, it's all they can hang on him and it just aint working. He defines the difference between racism and anti immigration brilliantly, plus he explains that his party is not anti immigration, they just want to decide who can emigrate to the UK :clap: I wish him well :tiphat:

zilnor

Also saw this. , brilliant. Sums up what the majority think about politicians  :lol: :clap:

Challenger 383

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :clap: :clap:Brilliant!!!!!

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

MELEE

Tetley

Quote from: webejamin on April 25, 2015, 12:19:06 PM
;D Thought you might be givin yer vote to Alan Johnson Tets ;) and tell im te look after yer Ma ;) :tiphat:

classifed Jamms  :-X

:)

webejamin

;D Thought you might be givin yer vote to Alan Johnson Tets ;) and tell im te look after yer Ma ;) :tiphat:

Tetley

Quote from: CT on April 25, 2015, 11:09:20 AM
YouGov poll in today's Sun

Labour  35%
Tory  33%
UKIP  13%
Lib Dems  8%
Greens  6%

mi majic Acorns is pointing to a labour government.... :o great news........ that way ,wi can have the SNPLAB gov and stay in the EU  :clap:  but we will be out of the UK  instead.....luv it ,dont forgett ti vote,yer no it mecks sence....... :lol:

CT

Labour  35%
Tory  33%
UKIP  13%
Lib Dems  8%
Greens  6%

zilnor

This is an outrageous abuse of position by a local Mayor. This manipulative radical Muslim has played the race card for years, and got away with it. Not only is he guilty of vote rigging, he has misused the borough funds, example, giving huge amounts to the local mosques, and there  is evidence saying he had connections with extremist groups who want to bring Sharia law to the UK. The local police should hang their heads in shame. They were frightened of being seen as racist.
If it was not for the courage of four local people, including a Muslim restaurant owner, this wicked Mayor would have got away with it for a lot longer.
The neighbouring boroughs of Hackney and Newham refused to have any dealings with this b------d some time ago.  :head :head

webejamin

Just another reason that some people may decide to vote UKIP. A good result for Tower Hamlets, but is it too late?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11557662/Tower-Hamlets-mayor-Lutfur-Rahman-guilty.html

The Police have said that they never prosecuted him, simply for fear of being seen as racist. I wonder what else is being gotten away with, due to the same reason ??? Political correctness, before truth and justice.

PS. I bet there's even some thinking this post is racist :whistle: 

CT

Labour  35%
Tory  34%
UKIP  13%
Lib Dems  7%
Greens  5%

webejamin

I would think that anyone going to Syria, or any other war-torn area, is looking for trouble, or not quite right in the head. It's the kids they took with them that prompted the fuss over them going. I'm not bothered about anyone making an adult decision to go there, in fact I would encourage them to do so. :tiphat:
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4416542.ece

ajc

So why are we stopping people from going to Syria,
Or is it certain people of which if any of us have an opinion about we are then targeted as rascist,
Or are the uk government openly showing they dont trust certain groups of which we are told are peacefull ?

CT

Quote from: ajc on April 20, 2015, 21:35:02 PM
I it now illegal to go to Syria ?

Not illegal but not advisable, safer to go to Blackpool :tiphat: