Channel Tunnel - Again!

Started by MELEE, July 21, 2015, 16:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrenchman

Love the idea of shoot on sight, zero tolerance thats the way to go,they messed their country up now they want to come over and mess ours up!!

mimosas

Seal it up for good.  The French only want it left open so they have somewhere to run once the Germans invade :lol:

PhillipJLloyd

Why are we feeling sorry for these people, they have left their own war torn country and are now in a safe well off European country, FRANCE. They were happy to let them in from southern Europe so let them keep them.
Do we wait until a British lorry driver or tourist gets killed before we do something ??

zilnor

Philip.  :clap:
I favour the use of water cannons. Soak them twice a day !  But the French won't do anything except moan it is the Brits fault. Suppose they are right. Withdraw benefits !

PhillipJLloyd

Why send another 7 million pounds to Calais to build extra fencing, which will take, who knows how long. Just send the army over, and anyone climbing over a fence, shoot on sight. I'm sure that would stop it ??

zilnor

El Presidente.  :clap:   Hit the Frogs where it will hurt, in their pockets. And after six months of trouble free travelling through other ports, people won't be bothered about returning to use Calais.
We used the Euro tunnel two weeks ago. No probs going out but saw quite a few immigrants surrounding trucks on the way back. I feel very sorry for the truck drivers many of whom are being intimidated by these "immigrants".

byrney

Great idea Webe.  Hey, you're getting quite a radical I your old age aint yer?...

El Presidente  :clap:

nibbler

I think with idea's like that we'll make you Preidente of Europe lets start a campain :clap:
Nibbler. :tiphat:

sleepy john

Well said El Presidente, totally agree.

webejamin

First of all, they wouldn't let em off the plane, next of course they'd just send em back only to enter the UK legally.
My suggestion was to put them in "comfortable" trailers and export em back into France, take em as far south as possible before tipping the trailer in a remote yard. Before long, Calais would be virtually empty of would be illegals, voila!!! There would be a long line of illegals stretching from the south of France heading back to Calais, where the process would start again, maybe one trailer a day, plus a return load of goods to the UK. I think the cost would be minimal compared to what the costs are now.
Waddya fink :tiphat: 

PhillipJLloyd

So much for a European union and working together, but its the French, they will always look after themselves. Why don't we return the favour and any immigrants caught the UK side of the tunnel, put them on a plane and fly them back to Paris !!

sallyb

And not a policeman in sight wimps
Phyll