LOCAL BANK HOLIDAYS

Started by restoration man, July 11, 2018, 13:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Edited sherberts reply. But I have to agree that greggers post was uncalled for. Why can´t people just be friendly and post without the crass comments is betond me.  Maybe there is an ulterior motive behind some of them.

Elena

15th is a red day, everywhere closed. 20th local holiday for Arboleas. Post office, chemist closed.

sherbert

You will never get a civil answer from Greggors,just a *************.

byrney

Restoration Man's post is very sensible.

Why can't local Town Halls publish the dates of local holidays?

Of course, like the Spanish, if you have been here more than a couple of years, you will know when the local holidays are, and with a simple note on your calendar you can safely predict next year's bank holidays. Not rocket science - but, RM's post is still quite valid for visitors and non-resident owners.

Regular nut 🥜

Blimey people have to come out with some rubbish, ask a simple question get a load of crap back, not all calendars have all local holidays I have Spanish one I printed off the internet with Almeria and Spanish hols still does not have local. So get a grip.

Greggers

Calendar like most people.

restoration man

Would it not be a good idea for the TH to post our local Bank Holidays for the benefit of residents and visitors....or even in the information list on the Chatter page..