Oven cleaner

Started by nibbler, October 15, 2012, 18:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs BTG

I use Oven Pride with the bag....excellent ! Can get it now at the Corner Shop...no effort and no mess.

Pat  :wave

The Sheriff ILLIA.

We have used the ' Spanish '  oven cleaners for years - and never found them wanting for results - mind you - it is cleaned every month - and not left until you cannot get anything in the oven !!!!!
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

tijolian

you can buy oven pride in the new brit shop sol mercardo ...i bought it back from UK and its the same price in there...its brilliant but do wear the gloves.....

Cheerily Watching

Ovenpride available from The Corner Shop in Albox
Just because I can

telcaz

Hello "Nibbler" i/we always use oven pride, and find it about the best on the market, but having said that we found the best way to keep our oven clean is not to let it get too heavily encrusted. Not sure if "oven pride" is avaliable here in Spain, possibly best bet would be Iceland. Hope you soon get sorted.
                                                                     Terry.

Lynne

I have yet to find one that I would call a really good oven cleaner.  I tend to use Mr Muscle but last week bought a can of Kleenoff superstrength caustic oven cleaner from Home Sweet Home in Turre, but not tried it yet.  Tried most of the Spanish makes and they were all useless or even worse.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

bongobob

Sol Supermercado sell one 4.99 everything in there you will need,even the rubber gloves! Then after you can come and clean mine  :lol:

cantabrian

BUT that is NOT a recommendation !!! And i cannot help much either ,maybe better to go for a Brit brand!!

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Look on the shelves in Mercadona   loads of it.
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

nibbler

Can anyone recommend a really strong good oven cleaner.
Thanks in advance.
Nibbler :tiphat: