Lakes Vega Houses - Cornice and Coving Colour

Started by casa-estrella, September 18, 2012, 14:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sapper

casa-estrella

shirleymo

Hi, the other paint is 309 marron.(orangy shade)

Lesley and Pete

Agree with Tetley - infact if you tell them where your house is & who the builder was they may even know what colour it is.  We did that earlier this year and they mixed exactly the correct colour.

Lesley

Tetley

if you go to the paint shop opp dia in albox,you can buy standard white external paint and then buy a small colour tint,you just add the correct base tint to make the shade you want and it works out abought 50% cheaper than buying pre mixed paint.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

casa-estrella

Hiya
Can anyone tell me the colour I need to get, and recommend the best shop, to repaint the external cornice and coving (under the roof and window surrounds) on our Lakes Vega house please.  I know the exterior walls are Crema 305 but don't know what to ask for for the orangey shade.
many thanks
Victoria  :)