All Ireland Final

Started by doreen1, September 20, 2012, 20:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doreen1

Well County Donegal won and it was a great match. Sorry Mayo but the better team won. Let the celebrations begin  :drinks:

doreen1

Ah Cantabrian, you read my mind. If Donegal win I can celebrate and if Mayo win I can drown my sorrows.....either way the craic will be great :drinks:

cantabrian

C,MON SOREEN , stay over night at a cheapo(maybe the beach!!) and ENJOY THE CRAIC!!!!!!!! (go on girl GIVE IT THE WELLY!!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

doreen1

Yes its looks like I will have to head down to Mojacar.......teetotal on an ALL IRELAND SUNDAY tut tut what has become of me  :angel:

CT

Isn't there an Irish bar in Mojacar, they seem to advertise a lot in Euroweekly News. I correct myself - according to the EPG BBC2 NI is showing the game (Sky channel 972) so the BBC web site is wrong !!

doreen1

Hi CT,
thanks for that. In Gaelic football circles there is no divide, so Donegal is in Ulster and its a Donegal V Mayo final. I can get it on BBC Northern Ireland  but as my hubby is in England and Im on my own I was hoping to go somewhere with a bit of atmosphere.  :handshake

CT

Setanta has the world rights to the final; the BBC have rights when a team from the north is involved (which it isn't this year). So you need to find somewhere with access to Setanta.

doreen1

Hi all,
can anyone tell me if somewhere is showing the Gaelic football final on Sunday. Checked with Amigos Bowling alley but Premier League has all the big teams on that day.
Thanks
Doreen   :wave