Whereabouts of SteveS the gardener

Started by bigtallgeezer, May 17, 2013, 10:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

No Iberlynx.

Simply people being helpful and informing us of businesses which are available to us.

Oh, yes, and trying to earn a bit of money to actually survive, and continue to live here, rather than going back to the UK and scrounging of the State which costs the likes of you and me a great - well, that is assuming that you actually contribute to the UK Tax system in any way.

Blatant touting for business is when the same firm abuses the Forum on a daily/weekly basis.  And that is, quite rightly, cracked down on by the Mods.

Iberlynx

Blatant touting for business in a general chatter forum

CT

I guess there could be an innocent explanation such as he's ill, good luck, I hope it's resolved to your satisfaction.

bigtallgeezer

I know what you're saying CT......it was a bit of finishing off, and I had to go to UK for several weeks.....He assured me it would be done by the time I got back, but until I can find out why it wasn't I won't rush to judgement bearing mind he's been on here a long time, and came recommended.
We shall see.....
Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

CT

You paid him up front and now can't contact him. Hmmmmm....

bigtallgeezer

Is anyone out there aware of any reason why I might not be able to get a reply from SteveS the gardener who sells plants at the markets? Tried email, phone and this forum PM's with no response.  I've had a job he's being doing at my place for some time, not finished for a long time now (and he's been paid for) and can't seem to get in contact for some reason?
I don't want to be emailing and ringing every day if there's something going on which makes contact impossible for him.

TIA

:tiphat:
Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.