Electronic Gates

Started by itsme, July 30, 2012, 14:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

We had Keith at Metalworks to do ours a few months ago, I think it was about €500.  There are different makes and systems so when checking make sure you're looking at like-for-like - we had the garage door done at the same time using the same key fob.  Ours is one large sliding gate rather than two opening gates.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

mrsmaggie

i got quoted 700e off a a spanish bloke for simliar anyone know if this sounds cheap or not

Seth Pittham

Colin of Cool solutions. 600621436.
Seth Pittham
Owner of Zeta Services. Avenida 19 de Octubre 18 bajo Zurgena 04650
Tlf 950634477 mob 666826886
www.zeta-services.tv  Info@zeta-services.tv
Here to advise, call whenever you want. We all get stuck from time to time. Costs you nothing to talk.

roboman

Keith Wood at the metalworks Arboleas poligno, if you want the best job , not the cheapest, if you hire the amatures you will pay for it when the pro,s have to put it right
Illegitimi non carbonundrum

anna june

peemans on the albox rd.

jason ward

Jason at the Andalucian Building Company can help you out. Give him a call at 671971686 or send him a pm.
Professional family building company , established here in Almeria for over 10 years.
All aspects of construction undertaken.
From new builds , to swimming pools , reforms and maintainace.
Patios , balustrade, roofs ,if its to do wit property we do it !
All problems solved including drains.

DavenPam

Cool Solutions did this for a friend of mine and he was more than happy with the result. Advertises on here.
Former owner of Essentials in Calle Carrera, Arboleas.

itsme

We have a double gate at the entrance to our drive and i am wanting someone to make them electric for me, can anyone recommend a company

thanks