New Spectacles. NOW SORTED THANK YOU

Started by The Sheriff ILLIA., August 08, 2012, 07:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cantabrian

SO,! what is the price compared going to the UK and back here!! (i wish i was there!!) :'( :'(

jill cockfield

Yes, Colin has just ordered new varifocals from them and they are MUCH cheaper than anywhere else we have tried, wouldn't go anywhere else!

felipe

I also went there today to get my new frames. Did them there and then no fuss.

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Thanks for the replies,   No more Required .

Went to Salas Opticos today and order new Glasses as I required  - at  € 240.oo  LESS than quoted in Mojacar ,  € 260.oo LESS than one place in Albox

Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

jill cockfield

Yes, Salas Opticas have always been brilliant with us, nothing is ever too much trouble, highly recommended.

felipe

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Someone once said Phil - you had eyes up your A......  - but I did not beleive them for one minute until your posting today !!!!!
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

felipe

I have to say that I have never had trouble like that.  I went back a couple of times with new varifocals last year and had nothing but great service from them. Took their time sorting out a slight adjustment to the frames. And told me that getting used to them will take a few weeks. Sure enough they were right. It was my first time with varifocals. In fact I am going there on Friday because I sat on the frames!!  So I will let you know how it goes.

Lorraine

I used Salas Opticas for my last pair of glasses and I'm afraid I wouldn't go back there. Everything was smiles and waves until I explained that they weren't quite right, then I was something on the bottom of their shoes. Never again.

jill cockfield

We like Salas Opticas, tried others and gone back there....lovely girls in there, very reasonable price.

hotphot

Glasses Direct, also another cut-price option

http://www.glassesdirect.co.uk/
Mike

temasek

Federopticos, every time, next to the Rambla cafe. Clair is fluent in Spanish... and English too of course! Tried others but would not go anywhere else. :clap: :clap: :clap:
:wave
W.R.L.F.C.

cgmaywood

Federopticos in Albox, next to the Rambla Cafe.  I have recently had some varifocals/reactolite made by them.

They replaced the pair I had from them a few years ago.

Give them a try.

Chrissy

Heather Reed

We get ours through Specs by Post so very much cheaper, quick service, efficient and very helpful.       http://www.specs-by-post.com
Ours come through quicker than when we bought a pair from the recommended optician in Albox.
Hope this helps.

sandralos

We recently went to the opticians next to Rambla Cafe - we were very impressed with their service - they speak English and do not try to rip you off - they dont like selling you something you dont need....  very impressed.

dafydd51

The Optician next door to The Rambla Cafe in Albox. Agree with you Sheriff you need a loan for new specs.

Dave

mikeypen

Would certainly recommend "Salas Opticas" in Huercal Overa , Spanish & English spoken , great service and price , it's a couple of doors up from the front entrance to the Mercadona , be aware though there are two opticians virtually next door to each other , so make sure it's the correct one - tele 950135081 , hope you get sorted , Mike.

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Looking for    Varifocals /  Reactors !

please suggest best place to go in Albox area -  No suggestions of waiting for my next UK visit and going to Specsavers - that will never happen.

Just had a quote from down here at Mojacar - and then went to the Bank next door to see if I could obtain a mortgage to pay for them !!!!!
Fred Sheriff.