Has anyone a kitten or cat that needs a loving home?

Started by Spanish Inland Properties, March 05, 2016, 21:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maltezer

We are desperate for a home for a Ginger cat. She is about 10 months old, small and pretty. She was feral but now very tame and loves to be cuddled. We recently had her neutered, wormed etc. We have a diabetic cat of 15 years and at the moment they are together but is causing us a big problem to keep check on the diabetic cat who won't eat properly with the Ginger kitten and then a problem for insulin. Tel 950067066

maltezer

Only just seen your post so I guess you probably found what you are looking for but we have a pretty Ginger female, I guess coming up to a year old. She has been on our land since a small kitten latter part of last year. She is very very affectionate and we have recently had her neutered, dewormed, tick and flee treatment, she is also litter trained. We would keep her as she really is a lovely cat, quite small, but we have many dogs so cannot have her indoors and since being neutered she has been in our cattery with our elderly Persian. 

Luli

Hi there!

This is a long shot but just in case you still have a furry vacancy :lol:

I just posted 'SOS kittens' about 3 kittens in a cellar who urgently need a home. 8-10 weeks old. I can take them home and do the socializing/housetraining bit after which I would deliver the kitty to wherever you live.  If you still have a space you may be interested in one!

Many thanks!

bingopablo

Have a look on face book at Silvia Gimenez Hernandez she rescues cats and kittens from the perrera where they are at risk of being put to sleep if not homed.

Spanish Inland Properties

I have five adult monsters but have just lost two and there's a gap. My two lovely girls were 18 and 16 years old when they popped off so there's lots of space for an older cat/cats or one kitten (I can only cope with one kitten at a time due to cuddling duties). I would only like a rescue kitty to give it a very loving home.