Fly Free Area

Started by rf9rider, January 02, 2014, 02:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod

Made our own. Got a guy to come in and put up the wood and then we did the fly screening ourselves. Did this 4 years ago and no problems so far.

rf9rider

Thanks all, some good points to consider.

glenholt

Screensaver fitted mine three years ago, and I am still very pleased with it. Their workmanship was excellent.

macc

All the companies mentioned above can do equally good work,and equally bad finishing. Get quotes from them all. If you are going to be on site when the work is carried out just keep an eye on them, and make sure you are happy with what they are doing. Make sure you have guarantees and are happy with them on all materials used, ie how long the screen will last, paint coatings on framework, and any building they may need to do. Pvc coated fiberglass mesh with no uv protection degrades pretty quickly here with all the sunshine and that's what most have been using, very easy to damage after a couple of years, either by kids animals or strong winds. Make sure its a uv protected mesh, like a uv stabilised polyethylene mesh, or just make sure its uv protected whatever you select. The only thing that really goes wrong on an enclosures is the mesh, spend thousands on an enclosure with a 2 year guarantee on mesh, not really a good idea. Get a good mesh with a good guarantee, good price, job done. Welcome to Santa Maria.

rt21

Could anyone tell me how much it would cost roughly for someone to make and install a fly screen for a patio door and also for a standard size window.

many thanks

Richard

Regular nut 🥜

not inside out my lock broke they came to look at it, they went and then never came back to fix it.

casabonita

More than happy with the fly free Screen masters did for us.

janwiles

We used screenmasters last year. They did a good job for us.

Garlicking

Had our pool covered six years ago by Inside Out. Quick efficient service, very pleased

Cielos

Lifestyle definitely

Had the others round for quotes and saw examples of their work

Lifestyle matched the best price and the workmanship was much better too

Lorraine

We used Screenmasters, they were the best price

thomas david

We used" outside in "and they were great

nanainspain

Lifestyle did ours last year - cannot fault them

jimbothescot

Either Lifestyle in Antas or Screenmasters in Gonar, both local companies.

Jimbo :tiphat:
Jimbo The Scot Removals
Gonar, Almeria, Spain
Tel  Mob 771080170(Jimbo) or 711093912 (Ali)
UK mob 0044 7985 762606
www.jimbothescot.com or e-mail jimbothescot1@yahoo.co.uk
For a friendly efficient removals service.

rf9rider

I`ve found a few companies on-line who supply and install fly free area screens, anyone recommend one for us?