Restaurants in Vera?

Started by jonno, May 07, 2017, 13:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cgmaywood

We went to The Bistro yesterday lunchtime, there were over twenty of us, great food and great service.

Chrissy

Essex Girl

We had a meal in Frankies Bar in Vera recently, but was not impressed! I would not recommend them.
A wise old owl sat in an oak,
The more he saw the less he spoke,
The less he spoke, the more he heard,
Why aren't we like that wise old bird?

jonno

Hi Bob L
Did check trip advisor but they tended to be out of date. The Bistro was well mentioned but not much recently. More contributions gratefully accepted. Thanks all.
Jonno

Jay

The Bistro, vera playa. https://www.facebook.com/Bistro-813935365390516/ . We went there and had a beautiful meal, they also do sunday lunch, meau del dia for bout 13e and light lunches and snacks, great view of the sea so you can have a paddle at the same time.

sandralos

Junepeter did you complain at the time to Los Conteros, I would have thought if you did, it would give them the opportunity to response if you weren't happy.  It is important that everyone complains at the time, if you are not happy with the food.

BobL

Good Morning,
Probably a stupid suggestion but still a bit early, did you try Tripadvisor?
BobL

snoopy2013

The Bistro every time. Fantastic food and service, beautifully presented and wonderful ambience. Need to book though.

Lynden

The Happy Gnome near to Mercadonna on the run from Vera to Garrucha is always worth a visit.

guest14507

We have had nice meals at Los Conteros in between Vera and Villaricos, but we were disappointed last time we went 2 weeks ago.

Wilf and Moira

The Bistro, overlooks the sea, lovely lunches and dinners.  :clap:
Always maintain the Status Quo!!

jonno

Does anyone out there have experiences of restaurants in and around Vera - not just tapas. I am looking for a good standard lunch menu (especially Sunday) up to 15E each + wine for menu del dia - there doesnt seem to be much mentioned. All contributions gratefully received. PPs welcome. Thanks.