UKTV now

Started by bikermalcolm, May 10, 2017, 07:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

telcaz

Thanks Jimel, we were with them many years ago but got fed p with having to re boot every time we had a power cut, which was quite often in those days, does that still happen?
                                                                              Thanks in advance.  Terry

sandy b

Quote from: Peter.Pilot on May 10, 2017, 21:08:25 PM
Same old story you get what you pay for How much is your mouthy payment to the town hall for internet for say 15plus meg.
Yes but I am NOT getting what  I pay for. We are paying 20 euros foe 20 mgs

Karen4

Nor me! We pay the €20 a month and it's well worth it for the good speeds we get.
Cl3880

sandy b

Karen, just tested ours again, 5.8 download 6.5 upload. Can't believe we live so close and it's so different

Peter.Pilot

Same old story you get what you pay for How much is your mouthy payment to the town hall for internet for say 15plus meg.

sandy b

It's obviously our set up then. We have had problems with it ever since we had it installed.

Karen4

Quote from: sandy b on May 10, 2017, 20:21:58 PM
Our town hall internet is showing 3 mgs. Fed up with it now. It's so unreliable.!!!!!!!!
I've just measured ours Sandy and it's at 17.89 download and 10.86 upload.
Cl3880

Jimel

Terry we've had it for sometime now.Limited but reliable channels.Never a problem with the picture,unless heavy rain.Worth it in my opinion.

sandy b

Our town hall internet is showing 3 mgs. Fed up with it now. It's so unreliable.!!!!!!!!

telcaz

Has anyone any experience of the pay to view offered by Richard Shanley, as advertised on Spectrum Radio, i am seriously thinking of changing over, for 20 euros a month it has to be better than what i am getting now, just a thought, anyone like to comment?
                        Terry.

Karen4

That's right, it's subscription only. Also the britishtvchannels.com site will go off air on 1st June unless they get subscriber donations.
Cl3880

nibbler

Didn't some report a few days ago that filmon which provides the coverage now requires payment.
Nibbler

Karen4

Ours is showing 18.6 just now, no problems with anything.
Cl3880

bikermalcolm

Town hall internet showing 11.4 download right now.

tonychris

If you use Town hall internet kept falling below 3meg and been off today as well.

Jay

Struggling to keep any tv at the moment, have no idea if it is the internet or android. Changed from IPTV because the system was not stable and not much better with android, it freezes, is slow to simply unavailable. Especially worse in the evening when lots more people are trying to watch tv, I have basically given up and hubby will pretty much watch any crap as long as it is on the screen.

bikermalcolm

Not able to get some channels last night, bbc2 and ITV via TV box