Anybody experiencing problems?

Started by serenity, March 28, 2013, 18:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serenity

We have used this product for the last 4 years with no problems, but we also bought at checkout on special offer and we checked lote numbers and they are different to the other bottles we have in the house.  Perhaps they are trying to sell those that were withdrawn on the last scare!

doreen1

I bought 2 bottles as they were offered to me on special at the counter. Havent tried it yet and wont now. Just going to check on web to see if there is any info. If it has been recalled and they sold it to me there will be trouble, I hate anyone taking me for a mug :(

Lizzie1201

I'm not sure but I think product was recalled last year because of some problems.
Take it straight back.

serenity

We use Mercadona pump action Aloe Vera 'Pieles Secas, Hidrante Corporal con Aloe Vera' which we bought last week at the checkout which was on special offer.  We have been buying this product for several years with no side effects or problems.  The one we bought last week at the checkout has brought us out in a severe rash all over.  Anybody experiencing any problems with this product?