Karaoke

Started by HAPPY, November 17, 2015, 16:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HAPPY

Quote from: losmarmoles on November 19, 2015, 07:31:29 AM
Quote from: HAPPY on November 17, 2015, 16:38:02 PM
Could anybody recommend a Good karaoke person for the Albox area?  Thank you in advance
MAXIMUM OUTPUT in Albox on Facebook 697317557

Thank you we are all sorted

losmarmoles

Could anybody recommend a Good karaoke person for the Albox area?  Thank you in advance
MAXIMUM OUTPUT in Albox on Facebook 697317557

losmarmoles

Quote from: HAPPY on November 18, 2015, 16:30:42 PM
Quote from: magglet on November 18, 2015, 09:04:06 AM
I doubt if Alan and Keith would travel as far as Albox as they prefer to stay closer to home but I would recommend Wendy Holliday "Maximum Output Karaoke".

Is there no other Karaoke people out there? Cheers
Maximum Output Karaoke she's Great  !! 687317557 she is in Albox

Talking Heads

I also do Karaoke and have been a DJ for 30 years and im just 44 lol !!
I mainly do Frankies Bar, Emerald Isle, Badgers, Boxers golf society doo`s and many more

PM me if you want more info etc

Steve 
DJ to the Almeria Stars..............

HAPPY

Quote from: magglet on November 18, 2015, 09:04:06 AM
I doubt if Alan and Keith would travel as far as Albox as they prefer to stay closer to home but I would recommend Wendy Holliday "Maximum Output Karaoke".

Is there no other Karaoke people out there? Cheers

magglet

Tetley

Alan & Keith AK  entertainment Vera   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

HAPPY