Main Menu

Jenson Button

Started by jimmybeen, December 04, 2014, 19:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babyboomer

Much as I like Alonso I can't wait until Jenson shows him the way.

PS. Last year Jenson earned £13,000,000 that is less than Roonie gets each week (£250,000).
Mark Drew email:mark1drew at gmail.com El Prado, Arboleas.

markandkaren

the petrol heads won then. hopefully they get a say in the car as well . if they dont get it right this year, they will be another has been team.  bruce will turn in his grave.    looking forward to the test in jerez next year.

jimmybeen

Great news  :clap:               :clap:

King saint 76

staying for another season....  good news

StellaL

McLaren had a board meeting today and have decided to leave the decision to Ron Dennis. Honda, their new engine suppliers for next year, have said the more money paid to Button reduces the amount available for engine development. Evidently Button was paid 15 million last year and Magnussen 500,000 so it seems more likely that Magnussen will get the seat in the team. A great shame and will be a great loss to the sport if Jensen is sidelined.  McLaren's loss. Incidentally the rumour is that Alonso is bring paid 25 million plus. I can't remember if this money is euros or pounds, but still a lot of money for a man who has failed to deliver to the most heavily financed team in F1.
Stella

markandkaren

Let see if mclaren decides to be a f1 team run by petrol heads or by accountants. They paid way over the top for alonso now they cant afford anything else except a mileage clocker.( no disrespect to magnussen.

Eddie

Announcement is tomorrow but it's not looking good for him to stay in F1

jimmybeen

Now I'm really worried, JB has just Tweeted that he had a great day in Edinburgh. Yet I though he was going to be told today if he has a drive next year. So not making an announcement yet is a bad sign!