Almanzora wells

Started by El Molino, October 06, 2021, 11:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: El Molino on October 07, 2021, 12:11:53 PM
thanks Tetley, that is the conclusion I have come too, are you actually in Almanzora pueblo?

no Arboleas but this is the normal set up ie underfloor tank,rain water/tanker top up.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

El Molino

thanks Tetley, that is the conclusion I have come too, are you actually in Almanzora pueblo?

Tetley

Quote from: El Molino on October 06, 2021, 11:59:34 AM
Hi, can anyone tell me about the wells I have seen on house details for houses in Almanzora, some seem to be in the middle of houses! Others in a deposit tank under the house! Are they spring fed?

our well is a tank under the kitchen floor ,its fed from rain water via guttering from the roof .,they can also be topped up by water tanker.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

El Molino

Hi, can anyone tell me about the wells I have seen on house details for houses in Almanzora, some seem to be in the middle of houses! Others in a deposit tank under the house! Are they spring fed?