ARBOLEAS URBAN PLANS

Started by Marvin, May 26, 2010, 15:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titch

Lets hope the Spanish get really angry.  I presume someone connected with the town hall in some family way is alledged to own this scrubland.

Titch

Mickey

Quote from: Roger on May 29, 2010, 10:54:29 AM
The talk is that the Town Hall is trying to extend the area of the Industrial Estate, to include some worthless scrub land in the hills at the back, which has caused a lot of delay.
The Spanish anger is because they know who owns that land!

Who ? or is that a secret.  ???
Mickey

Roger

We have been equally confused about this for quite some time. The Town Hall has seemed determined to put the plans for the Industrial Estate through at the same time as all the other plans!
However listening to the talk in the Spanish Town has thrown light on this. Many of the Naves are owned by local people who are angry because they are not yet urban and are therefore trading illegally.
The talk is that the Town Hall is trying to extend the area of the Industrial Estate, to include some worthless scrub land in the hills at the back, which has caused a lot of delay.
The Spanish anger is because they know who owns that land!

Marvin

I do not understand what the Industrial Estate has got to do with the housing estates in the Arroyo Aceituno!  Could you please explain Roger.

Roger

We have been given all sorts of reasons for the delay.
The first set were rushed through in 3 months.
The second set are still pending after over 8 months.
Last October the people of Los Carrascos were told their plans were about ready. In January I was told all the plans are ready. Then were told they are waiting for the environmental report. In February we were told this was definitely promised for 22nd February. We are now the end of May.
The other repeated reason we have been given for the delay is the problems in preparing the Plans for the Industrial Estate.
As far as we know these have still not been prepared.

Danno

Does the word 'incompetent Government' fit the situation?

Danno

Marvin

Many thanks Roger and Saffi for your responses.  So we have seen the latest plans, but now we are told they are not official yet.  What is going on? What is the delay? Last June the Mayor promised that 80% would be sorted this year. I assumed he meant 2009! Was that just to get our vote for the Euro elections?  No one has explained what is the delay in publishing these plans.  Any ideas?

Roger

You are quite right, except that most of the infrastructure is in place for most people.
The problem is the legal costs. At the moment we have people who are paying 2 or 3k for land transfer taxes, because the builder will not or cannot pay.
This problem has been caused because of the 6 year delay in sorting out the urban problem.
We have cases of houses which were classed as urban, now find they are rustic (pending the latest modifications). And houses who were told for 6 years they were rustic, to find now they are urban.
Hence our concern about the plans which are being modified.

Saffi

Once the pleno has happened and the plans agreed as correct then I believe they then have to be approved and agreed by the Junta de Andalucia so you are a long way off being urban, also the urban infra structure will have to be in place before you can become urban so you are looking at years not months I am afraid.  Sorry to say it but more people seem to want to allocate blame (and I do agree with them as to who is REALLY responsible) but it will not get anywhere other than entrenched positions, it would be far more helpful if people got together to discuss and present costed solutions as the properties WILL I am sure eventually all be urbanised, unless they are in a dangerous position such as too close to a rambla, how to get the paperwork straight enough and who pays for the urban infra structure will be the sticking point in my humble opinion

Roger

Giving a serious answer to a serious question.
I can understand people's concern about demolitions. As for the Urban Plans.
The latest amendments have been shown to us, via Public Meetings, BUT they have not yet been before the Council Meeting (the Pleno). Therefore they are not yet published and therefore not official.
Also we are very concerned at the basic errors in these plans. Not just the amended parts, but the orriginal plans which are now being amended.
So no they are not yet official, nor officially out for public consultation, and we do not know when it will happen.

Titch

Don't be daft - you must be having a laugh.

Titch

Marvin

Can someone please explain, that now we have seen all the Urban Plans for Arboleas, does that mean all our houses are now urban, and free from the bulldozer?