PROBLEM WITH REGISTERING WITH ARBOLEAS DOCTOR

Started by bikermalcolm, September 24, 2009, 12:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valliant

When we came to spain l was over 65 and my wife was under 60 when l phone Newcastle to request a E121 l declared my wife as a dependant they sent me my E121 stating my wife as a dependant and also sent my wife a E121 stating she was claiming on my Nation Insurance Contributions (in total 4 forms ) have they not sent you one if not l should get in contact with Newcastle and ask for it to be sent. You should then have no problems

Lynne

We had no problems 4 years ago.  I was 60 when I applied for mine and my husband was classed as my dependent (I LOVED that...) until he reached 65 two and a half years later.  Mind you, we're STILL waiting for his card 18 months later - but that's another story.  Surely they can't change the rules, it's your entitlement.  I'd go back again if I were you and see another person.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

bikermalcolm

Yes we both took our passports, residentia, NIE and our padrons, marriage certificate,
The woman would not look at either of them, only the E121 form with me shown as a dependant on the second page.
She said we both had to have our own E121 forms one duplicate set with only my wifes name on and one duplicate set with only my name on.
I told her I can not get an E121 of my own as I am only sixty three, but she would not accept this and told us to leave,

rgandrg

Did you take your residencia pass port and marrage cert. with you.

bikermalcolm

Can anybody please help me as to how I can register with the Arboleas doctor service.
My wife and I went to H/Overa with the correct E121 form from Newcastle showing me as a dependant of her as she is over sixty years old but I am not. The lady at H/Overa would not let me register, she said I have to get my own E121 form, Newcastle will not give me an E121 form as I am only sixty three years old so at the moment the situation is stuck.