Spanish Tapas

Started by telcaz, December 31, 2014, 16:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zilnor

Tapas, one of the things I miss about Spain, now I am back in England. There is a reasonably good Tapas bar in our area but it is just not the same .  :wave

telcaz

Thank you, both of you, and yes very tasty, although at my first attempt I cooked the potatoes a little too long, or at to high a temperature, but nevertheless I though rely enjoyed it.
                                                                      Thanks again, Karen, & FunkiDunki.
                                                                                                 Terry.

FunkiDunki

So tasty and very cheap
anyone can do it even a beginner.
Peel chop and slice
Potatoes onions red & green peppers
garlic and lots of olive oil, or for the slimming world version a little olive oil

telcaz

Thanks Karen, I will give it a try, thanks again.
                                                         Terry.

Karen4

I think it's patatas a la pobre. Check out a recipe here http://www.food.com/recipe/patatas-a-la-pobre-poor-mans-potatoes-195683  or there are loads more online!
Cl3880

telcaz

In most of the Spanish bars, under the tapas display there are in most, a Potatoe and Pepper dish, they seem to be covered in Olive Oil, and they are very tasty, BUT, how are they cooked?, are they boiled, or gently fried?, hurry please I fancy this for my evening meal, I have such expensive tastes.
                                                                                                             Terry.