Anyone heard anything re Ana @ Inmobiliaria Partaloa?

Started by MandaEv, January 28, 2016, 21:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tandas

The bloke she knocked of his bike is still not back here living the life he loved.

PhillipJLloyd

Why would the Facebook page have gone.
Aren't the people involved still looking for information ??

mimosas

Gone very quiet and the facebook page 'Catch these Scammers' no longer active. Anyone have any updates re finding the scammers

PuffTheMagicDragon

An update was posed on the facebook page yesterday.

Puff

Jockscot

mimosas

FROM THE FACEBOOK PAGE FOR CATCH THESE SCAMMERS
https://www.facebook.com/Catch-these-Scammers-1524236424573255/

PLEASE SHARE....PLEASE SHARE....
Well its Court Day this Tuesday 26th April - Court No 2, Huercal Overa.
All of the dununcias and petitions will be presented to the judge who in turn will then forward the charges onto the Penal Courts ....a bit like magistrate courts in the UK.
There will be many petitions from victims and lawyers. It won't be an open event but people with a close interest who wish to attend can do so with their representative or lawyer.
If you are attending please drop us a PM.
She obviously won't be there as she and our money are still on the run, but for everyone affected we can only hope this gets things a movin' and a shakin'.

MandaEv

Just a quick update for those of you that don't follow the Scammers Facebook Page. 

A court date has now been set for the 26th of April...unlikely of course that Ana will present herself but the wheels are now in motion.

MandaEv

I posted an update on the Scammers page today.

The PMs have been pinging in so we thought some more clarification would be timely.

Re the article in the Olive Press and Spectrum which has now found itself on TV and all over Facebook.  We advised the reporter that we had been told by 4 different people that Ana had been arrested in Holland.   We also advised that non of these claims could be confirmed or verified and that the Guardia had no information re her arrest and that we were very suspicious that they were only rumours...Indeed sone of these had come via Laura Ana's 'adopted' daughter who popped up with a new Facebook profile to set the ball rolling then disappeared.  Another of these tip offs came via a profile that was anonymous and set up to send us the info.  We were suspicious that these rumours had been started by Ana to put us off the scent   

Prior to this she has been WhatsApping some of her victims stating that she'd denounced them and was going to sue for defamation.  She threatened me personally with litigation if I didn't take the page down then offered me my money back if I deleted it...clearly neither happened   😄

8 weeks ago we found shipping quotes and addresses for both the 15 dogs and a 3 bedroom house from Cantoria to Holland.  We immediately passed these to the Guardia and contacted the Dutch authorities.  For obvious reasons we didn't post that information here. 

Our contact at the Olive Press advised this we that they had contacts that could try and confirm or deny the rumours so I passed the shipping details to them so they had the area.  Disappointingly they didn't help,  they used the information to write an article of edited highlights.  I personally put my hands up, I thought we had a mutually beneficial relationship singing from the same hymn sheet but clearly not.  I'm stupid and was sucked in but for all the right reasons.

The article also states that Ana and Tom ran together in January but we know that Tom left with the children in December whilst Ana stayed on and continued her con throughout January being the last to flee after the monied had been transferred to Santander in Albox.

As of yesterday afternoon, a Spanish arrest warrant has not yet been issued and the Denuncias are sitting on a desk in Spain along with all the information we have provided.

If you want proper info...ask us.  Sometimes we can't tell you but we're not trying to sell papers....we're just trying to put our lives back together.

Much love  💗

Chilieagle

We also saw it this morning that Ana was arrested in holland .
Well done!!!!!!

Not early enough .

MandaEv

I posted this on the Scammers Page.....

UPDATE - PLEASE SHARE

Many of you have been in touch about the articles in Spectrum and The Olive Press today  - we'd like to take the opportunity to clarify a few things if we may.

We have worked closely with our contact there over the last couple of months providing appropriate information for their articles and they have been supportive and we were very appreciative.  They contacted us again this week for any updates, we passed on some information and advised that as yet nothing had been confirmed via the Dutch or Spanish  authorities and that we had no proof of arrest.

Unfortunately wires were crossed and information that we had obtained and passed to the police 8 weeks ago regarding addresses, shipping quotes, etc were printed in the article which we would rather hadn't been included.   

This information is not new and the Dutch and Spanish authorities were aware of it as soon as we found it along with masses of other information - we estimate we only print 10% of what we know.....the rest goes directly to the Guardia.

We were contacted 3 or 4 weeks ago by a few people advising that Ana's had been arrested in Holland.  These rumours must be treated as rumours as they are unconfirmed.   Some of the stories were traced back to the 'adopted ' daughter Laura and some came from anonymous Facebook profiles.   As we've said before she faked her own death and is more than capable of faking her own arrest to shut us up... smoke and mirrors.  We don't believe anything unless we can prove it or trace it.

Please don't let these articles stop you from looking, listening and helping.   There is no proof of her arrest and we her victims need your help....we're desperate,  sad,  skint and some of us homeless.  Personally I read this article this morning and cried my heart out...it's just taken us backwards.  💗

PuffTheMagicDragon

There have already been rumours of her arrest, and I hope this information is correct, but personally, I'll wait until the people running the 'catch these scammers' organisation confirm it

Puff

Jedslam

Just picked up a copy of the Olive press from Iceland and on page 2 is a piece on Ana.  It states she has been arrested in the Netherlands.

www.theolivepress.es

PhillipJLloyd

Any more updates, if arrested, it is a good thing, but doesn't give much hope to anyone who has lost money to her ??

Tetley

Have the Spanish law enforcment,issued arrest warrents ?

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

MandaEv

So...what do we know, what do we need to know and what can you help with?

Over the last 10 days or so we've had a steady stream of messages telling us Ana was arrested.  The common denominator is Holland and the versions have all been similar.

Ana had been WhatsApping some of her victims trying to blame others and pleading innocence but it's all gone quiet.  This was shocking, upsetting and amusing in equal measures.....she's got some brass neck has our Ana.

We've also been advised that she was already wanted by the Dutch police for prior crimes and outstanding warrants. 

If this is the case we should imagine that they will deal with her first before Spain can get their hands on her along with any  other countries which may also be looking for her....and forming an orderly queue. In her 'career' she has committed crimes in an assortment of countries spanning a number of years.

If you've heard anything can we ask you to drop us a PM in confidence.   We have provided the Dutch,  Spanish and US authorities with huge amounts of information but it could take months if not years before things filter through.

Looking forward to hearing from you - always in confidence and always with our gratitude.

PhillipJLloyd

MandaEv

mimosas

Facebook updated - it's an open page so no need to log in

https://www.facebook.com/Catch-these-Scammers-1524236424573255/

Karen4

There is a lot going on behind the scenes and it isn't possible, at this stage, to let everyone know about it, for various reasons. Just because you don't see any more information doesn't mean that nothing is happening, far from it! The current exercise is to gather as much information as possible, from as many people as possible, not to give out information - yet.
Cl3880

PhillipJLloyd

Hard to believe, they all can disappear  with dogs, vehicles, etc and no one helped them or moved them or their dogs, but the main restriction is how bad and how much effort the police are making to catch them. We all know the system in Spain hasn't much sympathy with people and illegal property dealings !!

tandas

So no news then of this woman,her partner,mum dad,children and dogs.  Just vanished into thin air! 

PhillipJLloyd

Whatever it takes to keep this heading at the top of the forum page is surely good.

Wrypop

Rent to  buy came up as it was relevant to the thread, People not understanding or giving poor advice leads to situations like this. As I have lost a money to Ana and have been in contact with the original poster from day one by phone and email, your advice while I am sure is well intentioned, is not required.

Annauk

In theory it should work a bit like shared ownership or hire purchase. You pay a deposit & each month you pay say 800 300 is rent/interest & 500 goes towards paying off the purchase price.  The idea behind it is very good. It helps people who can not afford to buy full price up front. They do it in the USA as an owner based mortgage.  Instead of the buyer getting a mortgage from the bank, they pay the deposit to the owner then 'rent' the property at a higher than market rent until the agreed purchase price is paid off, the property is then signed over to the tenant.  The owner gets the sale price they want & earns interest waiting for it to be paid off. Basically the owner becomes the bank & retains ownership until the full price is paid.

Tetley

Quote from: Wrypop on February 16, 2016, 13:23:15 PM
Its sure is,but even word of mouth has its pitfalls,i saw the advert on here......."rent to buy " i thought...... how does that work then.

Tetley - It works quite well and is simple! It was in fact a Government initiative to get the housing market moving a little. The idea quite simply is:- if the seller wants to  go through the Rent2buy - a Price is agreed; a deposit is agreed - say 10% ;  a monthly rental is also agreed; a period of time is set - 3 - 5 or similar. During the term of the Contract the Seller gets a deposit plus monthly payments. If, at the end of the Contract period the Buyer pays residue - if the buyer pulls out then their money is gone. If the Seller pulls out then he has to refund all money paid i.e.. deposit + rent.  Rent2buy can help the Seller realise some cash on a property that otherwise is not selling and for the Buyer the house is theirs to try and buy. Properly drawn up it should work well for both parties.  All slightly off subject but related.!

Well its a new one on me,i only everbought property to rent ,i never thought of giving the tennant it after the rental  ,probably explains why i was a complet  buisness failure.... :lol:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Wrypop

Its sure is,but even word of mouth has its pitfalls,i saw the advert on here......."rent to buy " i thought...... how does that work then.

Tetley - It works quite well and is simple! It was in fact a Government initiative to get the housing market moving a little. The idea quite simply is:- if the seller wants to  go through the Rent2buy - a Price is agreed; a deposit is agreed - say 10% ;  a monthly rental is also agreed; a period of time is set - 3 - 5 or similar. During the term of the Contract the Seller gets a deposit plus monthly payments. If, at the end of the Contract period the Buyer pays residue - if the buyer pulls out then their money is gone. If the Seller pulls out then he has to refund all money paid i.e.. deposit + rent.  Rent2buy can help the Seller realise some cash on a property that otherwise is not selling and for the Buyer the house is theirs to try and buy. Properly drawn up it should work well for both parties.  All slightly off subject but related.!

Tetley

Quote from: pepe on February 16, 2016, 11:55:42 AM
Hi Tets yes you are right what you are saying but the system here can take years that allows the person to carry on commiting fraud and the only people who can stop it is by word or mouth from the public its a catch twenty two mate .

you give somebody an assett,they use it,then after the term its they own it,and your left with nothing as opposed to renting the property  out and maintaining the ownership of the assett.

i suppose the only way round it,would have been to question the advertiser to explain the plan and thay would have possible shown the gray area.

as you say Pepe ,a long haul this end.

pepe

Hi Tets yes you are right what you are saying but the system here can take years that allows the person to carry on commiting fraud and the only people who can stop it is by word or mouth from the public its a catch twenty two mate .

Tetley

The thing is nothing is proven,until it goes befor a court,befor that its all alleged,and it can be costly allegine stuff if it dosent pan out,even in the electronic world.

felipe

That is my point. On this occasion it has been proven. On others it has been one person´s word against another with no proof. Hence not allowed.

pepe

I understand Felipe if you are getting threats for Legal action but if it is prooved a 100% that someone is a fraud then surely we can warn others and these people in question then they would not have parted with there hard earnt money to Ana i did warn some people about her intentions and i could see she would make enough money then do a runner it was obvious . just a thought Filipe .

felipe

Pepe, No one knew of her fraud until recently. Had I heard of it I would not have had anything to do with her nor would I have designed her website for her. Naming and shaming on an open forum is fraught with danger. There has been one incident this last week where we left a named and shamed post on the forum. Only to be told legal action could occur if it was not removed.

The case on this thread is totally different as the woman has clearly done a runner and we will do everything to help locate her, and we have been doing k
just that.

pepe

If I hear to her whereabouts they will be the first to know I can assure of that . I have been here for 14 years and I know a lot of people and here a lot of info so you never know ??