Anyone heard anything re Ana @ Inmobiliaria Partaloa?

Started by MandaEv, January 28, 2016, 21:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

I agree Pepe.  It is an absolute travesty, and I feel so sorry for those people who have been affected.

All I was saying is that the thread is about where this person is and the OP is is anxious to find out where she is.

What s/he should/could/ought to have done is absolutely irrelevant to the post - she wants to know how to get hold of her (by the neck?) -

BUT, a separate post about what s/he should/could/ought to have done is absolutely valid, and maybe one which you want to kick off?

pepe

If we could name and shame on this Forum then this fraud could of been prevented Ana conned £40 000 from a lady who had just lost her Husband and she sold her property at a discounted price this was about 18 months ago when Ana lived in Aljambra . Byrney sorry but it is not for you to tell me what to stick to its a massive point and im am keeping to the Topic it is a debate and sorry i am part of it how do you know they have made a mistake if they paid for the property with a Solicitor and the Notary then we would not be having this discussion it is very unfortunate if they got sucked in by buying a cheap property for cash and i feel sorry for them. I think we all know that if you are found guilty of fraud its a slap on the wrist this is why they do it . There are cases that have been going on for years here and the builders and Solicitors are still working and it runs into Millions . 

byrney

Your question Pepe is absolutely valid.  But, have none of us ever made a stupid mistake in our lives?  I have - many!

The main issue here, as Phil says, is stick to the OP's point.

Where is this person so that those who want and deserve recompense can seek it?

pepe

These Buyers did they hand their money over after both parties signed in the Notary to have the property recorded and legal between both parties just a point .

felipe

I know what is now being discussed is important but can we please keep the subject matter concerning the location of Ana as the main focus of the thread. Let us not detract from it. Phil

zilnor

PhilipJlloyd,  I agree. Why anyone would give large amounts of cash to an estate agent is beyond me. They would not do this in the UK, so why do it in Spain ?  That said, all those people who have been conned by these low-life scammers, have my sympathies and I sincerely hope they get their money back, and that the fraudsters  receive lengthy prison sentences.
This will not help the property market in Southern Spain.  :banghead:

Tetley

At the end of the day,the internett is full of buying and renting advice,ive lost count of the posts on here offering good sound advice,people just need to make sure the paperwork stacks up...... befor they even go to see a lawyer,ie hab cert,nota simple,copy of building licences,deeds,utilitys,ibi, ect ,once people start buying into" Gray deals "with private contracts,thats when it can be  a minefeild.

nowbody should be put off from buying or renting if thats what they want to do,as many 100,000,s of EU  cits enjoy there time in Spain and havent had this sort of sharp practice to endure.

:tiphat:

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Rod

My experience of solicitors is don't trust them either.

PhillipJLloyd

Why do people feel that they need to do property dealings in Spain differently to in the UK.
When buying in the UK, you would never hand any money over to an agent, owner or any legal party connected to them. It would all be dealt with by your solicitor, who you have found and you are paying.

cgmaywood

tandas

Also reported in  costa almeria news this week that she is the suspected hit and run driver in the english cyclists accident.  So not only has she stolen money from people she might have been guilty of nearly killing someone.  Hope they track them down hkw can you hide away with all those dogs!

Tetley

I  suppose the Krays were legal in  buisness , you probably just needed to make sure you payed yer bar tab befor yer left tho...  :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

PhillipJLloyd

With respect, surely Ana was an "established agent" until she was found out ??

PhillipJLloyd

Would be interesting to know how many properties Ana sold or rented legally to customers ??

Tetley

Not really

a friend has just sold..........they needed everything nota simple,deeds,hab cert,pool licence,out building licence ,energy cert,Befor the agent would take it on the books ,but this was through an established agent.

they brought in a law a few years back for agents meaning they had to have the correct paper,s for propertys befor they are marketed.

( however this probably wont prevent a marketing person saying   abought a house they no of....".just needs".... "just waiting for"......"but we carnt take it on,because it is waiting for....... but we can just pop yer round to see if its still for sale " as its very cheap and will probably have sold by now..... but if its still for sale...... yer can probably buy it on a private contract..... wich will save yer 1000,s as well....... win win....  :))  ( in theory   :tinfoilhat: )

PhillipJLloyd

Quote from: Tetley on February 09, 2016, 08:27:53 AM
Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on February 09, 2016, 08:06:05 AM
Lisaccruse PM sent.

How can agents, be more professional and give more confidence to buyers and renters ??

We have established agents in the area,as we have established Brits doing the legals and convayencing,most people deal without any real problems with the agent,lawyer or convayerncer,however if people are drawn into scams because the scamis well set up this is nothing to do with been an Agent..... the agent bit is just the front to roll the scam.

stick to WELL established agents and Well established legals and 99 % of folks will have a trouble free sale & purchace.

the other thing is,the laws are in place NOW  to protect the punters from buying a non correctly papered home because its illigal for the agent to market it.

the other thing is
i asked abought this rent to buy scheme with big deposit,however the folks i asked had only heared abought  genral leasing with a final payment to buy or renting so is this somthing  this" Agent" knocked up on an A4  or has any of the effected folks got a public rent to buy legal agrement signed befor a Notary ?

Agents do not look into the legality of properties, they just take it as the owners word. Some owners don't even know if their property is 100% legal.

jabba the cat

That's why this forum is the lifeblood for many newcomers to this area thanks to many of the regular posters on here who in their own way enable people to realize the pitfalls when buying a property here or any other problems they might have with the area.
I often say to people i meet if you're not sure go to the Town Hall or go to the Arboleas forum on line.

Ignore the jousting that's the male testosterone which kicks in occasionally. :tiphat:   

Tetley

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on February 09, 2016, 08:06:05 AM
Lisaccruse PM sent.

How can agents, be more professional and give more confidence to buyers and renters ??

We have established agents in the area,as we have established Brits doing the legals and convayencing,most people deal without any real problems with the agent,lawyer or convayerncer,however if people are drawn into scams because the scamis well set up this is nothing to do with been an Agent..... the agent bit is just the front to roll the scam.

stick to WELL established agents and Well established legals and 99 % of folks will have a trouble free sale & purchace.

the other thing is,the laws are in place NOW  to protect the punters from buying a non correctly papered home because its illigal for the agent to market it.

the other thing is
i asked abought this rent to buy scheme with big deposit,however the folks i asked had only heared abought  genral leasing with a final payment to buy or renting so is this somthing  this" Agent" knocked up on an A4  or has any of the effected folks got a public rent to buy legal agrement signed befor a Notary ?

PhillipJLloyd

Lisaccruse PM sent.

Lisaccruse

When she came to visit us back in May 2015, to look at a vehicle, she brought an English couple with her and her German husband. The English couple, can't remember their names sorry, had a house for sale in velez Rubio and the man and anna's husband were going to set up a business doing furniture removal, the wife Anna used as her driver!  I'm sorry I have trawled through my diary and don't have their names but Bob the builder will know he worked for them all the time working on houses! Not much help but any info may be useful.  Good luck.

MandaEv

I', shattered...but it's all good.  The page had 17000 hits in the first 24 hours so we're cooking by gas.  Keep sharing, posting and commenting - that's the way we can let everyone know...and of course find others in the same boat.  :banana-santa:

Rod

I think that some of the information coming in should be by PM only to Mandy.

hartcjhart

Challenger 383

By Longos recently , but I can't be certain of the date, I regularly saw it, but honestly can't remember what countries reg it had.

MandaEv

Quote from: Challenger 383 on February 05, 2016, 07:13:37 AM
There has been a dark metal green Cheverolet Astra day van around for some time, can't remember if it's Dutch or UK registered

Oooh....when did you last see it and C383?  Anyone got pics or info on where it came from?

Challenger 383

There has been a dark metal green Cheverolet Astra day van around for some time, can't remember if it's Dutch or UK registered

MandaEv

MandaEv

Anyone got some pics of Ana and Thomas for me?  Send them on through :) x

CliveP

UK victims should also use this link: www.actionfraud.police.uk to report what's happened to the UK national police fraud and internet crime squad.

MandaEv

CALL TO ARMS

Need some info today, I'll list everything below.  If you know ANYTHING please don't just think about it, message me in confidence - lots of you have and it's been invaluable - but we need more for the police.  Some people have lost their entire life savings, literally every penny they own and face a future carved out by this woman if they are not caught.  I'm crying for everyone as I type this...I'm really in the mood to kick ass today...will you help me?

Large green American, green multi seater type day van.  Recently purchased.  We need the model, the registration, where it came from.

Inge and John were travelling with the elderly couple in a white RV/campervan.  We have pics...do you have some too or the registration.

Who is Leanne was working with Ana and driving her around?  Perhaps she knows something

Are they in contact with you?  You have my absolute confidence.  The information will be shared only with the Guardia and cross border police - not on forums or private chat.

They were selling off LOADS of stuff prior to taking off - jet skis, mopeds, motorbikes, dishwashers, the orange Volvo and other cars, trailers, iphone, rehomed the 3yr old German Shepherd...DID YOU BUY OR VIEW...DID YOU SEE ANYTHING OR HEAR ANYTHING?

HAD EVERYONE LODGED THEIR DENUNCIA?

If you or anyone you know has not yet done so, get in touch and I will pass on local contact whom you may use to deal with this for you.  It doesn't matter if it was a months rent or your life savings....DO IT - OR LET US HELP YOU DO IT

Some links for you....

https://www.gov.uk/victim-crime-abroad

if you haven't yet done so, contact your embassy and your local police station.

MandaEv

I'm sure everyone appreciates that the purpose of this thread is to spread to the word,  gather information - by PM and on the forum - and create a central point for folks to communicate..and just as importantly to find others that have been affected ....and boy that's what you've been doing and everyone deserves a BIG pat on the back...KEEP THE INFO COMING .  :clap:

There's lots going on behind the scenes but of course as the forum is visible to 'everyone' there's a lot of information that's not been shared publicly...I'm sure you appreciate why. 

The figure involved increases every day but we grow stronger, more knowledgeable and more resolute. So let's keep sharing.....and just as important keep caring.