Astra Zenica

Started by Johnny73, March 14, 2021, 09:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

Johnny73

Nobody said anyone was refusing AZ. The WHO and the EU medical experts say it is quite safe . Some countries who have suspended its use temporarily have a supply of other vaccines and are being extra careful  also noting that AZ have only been supplying one third of their promised supply outside UK.
We will all take whatever we are offered .
Hope yours is next up Byrney.

byrney

Me too mate.

I applaud those who don't want the vaccine, the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!

Idiots they may be, but means I'm nearer the top of the list for one, and the sooner I can get back to see my ailing Dad (oh. and go on holiday!) the better.  Please keep refusing.

steveconway24

With any medication there are always side affects in a tiny proportion of society.

Fear stories about vaccines are from weird antivaxers that want to spend their life in lock downs.

I'll take what ever jab is offered. 

Lizzie1201

I had the AZ vaccine on Friday and can't wait for my second vaccine in May
😊😊😊

felipe

If there are no cases of blood clots with other covid vaccines. It does tend to make one ask questions about the AZ one.

Johnny73

BassBunny

There's a BMJ report from a few weeks back where they knew that blood clots were on the increase BEFORE vaccinations started. Apparently down to the sedentary lifestyle a lot of people have been leading since lockdown.

Tetley

Quote from: Johnny73 on March 14, 2021, 09:42:06 AM
Astra Zenica's use has today been suspended by Ireland in addition to Nordic countries due to safety fears.
AZ  never seem to be out of the limelight for one reason or another.

https://www.eldiario.es/sociedad/comunidades-autonomas-paralizan-vacunacion-astrezeneca-pesar-sanidad-europa-informan-suero-seguro_1_7303523.html#
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Johnny73

Astra Zenica's use has today been suspended by Ireland in addition to Nordic countries due to safety fears.
AZ  never seem to be out of the limelight for one reason or another.