house being knocked down

Started by manjon, October 14, 2013, 11:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.patner

Where about's are these houses?

What ever happened to those house's just outside Cantoria, that are on the Rambla? The were said to be illegal? 

jill cockfield

Words fail me. You couldn't make it up, they had it all and what did they do?  :head

Janad20

It has been confirmed..... the lunatics really HAVE taken over the asylum. The country is in the s**t and all these madmen can do, is dig a bigger hole to shovel it into.
Who put these ar****s incharge?
It beggars belief!!!!!!!

Tetley

Where the houses just shells or were they lived in ?

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Maura_Hillen

Thanks Mandi.... I believed you from the start from your description.

manjon

It is, and it is very, very sad.

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

manjon

I live in the old house below - so can see it with my own eyes, no 'grapevine talk'. There were no occupants and  only 2 out of the four. The other 2 have been given the demolition notice on them also, the digger is still up there so might be after lunch. I don't know. Mandi

Maura_Hillen

Hi Manjon...you are first with the news....I  have been checking into this..... can you confirm that it is 4 houses?

mooshca

Manjon you said "they" as in plural does this mean there was more then one villa demolished ?

Derick Oldfield

Does anyone know if the house/s were occupied

manjon

They were new, and I can assure you they are now FLAT TO THE GROUND.

Rod

Heard about it on the radio in the car. No more news only that Junta and police there.

Tetley

Quote from: manjon on October 14, 2013, 11:49:48 AM
they have just started to knock house down at the back of us in the arroyo albanchez

new ish build or old one  ?

:tiphat:

manjon

they have just started to knock house down at the back of us in the arroyo albanchez