In the news...Albox

Started by Karen4, November 27, 2013, 05:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

webejamin

Morning Tetley, see the natives are kickin up again :o must be a change in the weather over there. ;D

Tetley

Quote from: keyser soze on November 29, 2013, 08:41:52 AM
Bigbaz

A what, pray tell, is wrong with sunny Basildon ?? Huh

Tetley

By reference to "fat fings" I sincerely hope you are not referring to the ladies of this forum !!!!

no im on abought the salmand rushidi fatfingy were he whent into hideing  ;D anyway ,even if i was on abought fat Arboleas ladys on the ferum,Rog would just  probably tell em they were skinny ti put there minds at rest  ;)   so win win everybodys happy.... ;D

morning citizens,turned out nice again   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

rt21

clicked on the link again and still can't access the page. The pop up box states that the webpage cannot be found

Richard

jabba the cat

Been on before it tells me one thing either the villas near me which folk say has been registered and taxes paid are awaiting to be put on and will be updated  soon or they are telling porkies in regard to having registered their villas.
I think Roger will be on soon to clear the matter up. :tiphat:  

keyser soze

Bigbaz

A what, pray tell, is wrong with sunny Basildon ?? Huh

Tetley

By reference to "fat fings" I sincerely hope you are not referring to the ladies of this forum !!!!

openyoureyes

Whether the information (which comes from Sigpac) is current or weeks old, it shows houses being built on rustic land not urban and the evidence is there for the junta to see.  You can ask your lawyer about the details of illegal parcelisation and land status changes within the current framework of the law to check your own personal validity ...

Just tested the site again and it's ok for me.

Peace

gus-lopez

Quote from: rt21 on November 29, 2013, 08:12:24 AM
Quote from: openyoureyes on November 29, 2013, 00:31:27 AM
My lawyer tells me all is not so well in Arboland...

Check the status of your land using www.goolzoom.com (if you don't want to pay from the land registry office).

At the top choose pol y parc.
Then choose Almeria as the province
Then choose Arboleas as the municipal
Then enter your pol and parc numbers
Then hit the magnify glass
Click on the resulting reference number

As an example, pol 8 parc 179 gets you to the end of Los Carrascos.  Interested parties can move around and click on housey looking things.  You will find more rustic than urban and more joint parcles than individual ....

If you land is rustic and or on a huge plot, the junta also know this .....  

Peace

Couldn't access the site

The only question I would ask is how up to date is the information on the site

Richard

It's spot on up to date. I just went on looked at mine.

To access , click on 'Dirección' then down to poligono y parcela & continue from there.

rt21

Quote from: openyoureyes on November 29, 2013, 00:31:27 AM

Check the status of your land using www.goolzoom.com (if you don't want to pay from the land registry office).

As an example, pol 8 parc 179 gets you to the end of Los Carrascos.  Interested parties can move around and click on housey looking things.  You will find more rustic than urban and more joint parcles than individual ....

Peace

Couldn't access the site

The only question I would ask is how up to date is the information on the site

Richard

openyoureyes

Peace

Tetley

Quote from: OneFlewOverTheCuckoosNest on November 28, 2013, 23:55:17 PM
Good on you Tetley, that's what it is all about. My point about a property in the UK is going to be worth alot more in the future than anything here, so from an 'investment' point of view it would be mad, in my humble opinion, to sell in the UK to invest in pain. Better to rent and enjoy all the wonderful things and people here.

yep i would agree no way i would bin a uk base,after all its yer rootes and its what we understand,faults an all.   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

OneFlewOverTheCuckoosNest

Good on you Tetley, that's what it is all about. My point about a property in the UK is going to be worth alot more in the future than anything here, so from an 'investment' point of view it would be mad, in my humble opinion, to sell in the UK to invest in pain. Better to rent and enjoy all the wonderful things and people here.

Tetley

to be fair there is nothing wrong with Spain ,if you have a legal home,income,and health care.

i had a good buisness in the 90,s , wich i binned  for family life wich we have had here,the education system here is firm but fair,the health system is exellent,the weather is to hot for me in summer to work but wonderfull in log burner winter.

as a family we have had a wonderfull time here,our job is moving in a diffrent direction now,but what ever happens we intend to keep our little 100,m2 pad and olive grove.

:tiphat:

bigbaz

byrney, nobody i know that bought 10 yrs ago was looking for a quick buck
stop insulting people who have lost everything

byrney

"Anyone would be mad to buy in Spain in any circumstances".

What you, and others, fail to realise is that not everybody is actually hell-bent on making every last penny out of everything that they do, and are quite content to purchase a property that they want, where they want, and live there quite happily, without constantly worrying about what they have made, or lost.

Unfortunately, some people who purchased here from the "stupid Spanish" intending to make a quick buck have had their fingers burnt.  It's one of the risks of investment.

OneFlewOverTheCuckoosNest

Anyone would be mad to buy in Spain in any circumstances. The pound is gathering strength against the Euro with the UK in recovery, Euroland and Spain in particularly who knows? They are still knocking houses down with no recompense to conned buyers, English or Spanish. The UK housing market has again just bubbled. House prices here are still falling, anything is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it,and the asking prices are still way to high for what you get.
Renting is the way to go, and Arboleas will always be the Essex of Spain. Sadly.

Tetley

To be fair property prices even now are still double what they were in 2000 /  200l

ive got a video that i took back then and the market was for nothing here.

i thought it would lift in 2014,till the crazeys started the demoltion derby,now i just think it will stagnate,but i do agree that other EU folks ,"may bargain buy in",but thats not going to help anybody with a "250k in" looking at "a 130k out" minus fees,especialy if there hoping to re locate to the UK .

to be honest ive re read a lot of the comments on this thread,and the conclusion i have come to is we still have as mutch "UK  naivety" as ever with a sprinkle of the od Arboleas delusional thrown in.

:tiphat:

jabba the cat

Jill understand where you are coming from but in 2004/5 they were asking 700 to 800 euros a month here  thats a lot over the year then plus extra if you furniture was in storage but now what 300 to 500 a month,and to be fair some of the horror stories regarding renting here and in the uk sometimes it can be a big risk.
Would i trust the renter to look after the pool and the property,ok pay someone  to look after it but it isnt cheap and then your monthly take goes down get it wrong and it can be a expensive.
Its a difficult one but providing the climate is right then buy but its down to the individual to make that decision and at the moment prices are down to the bare minimum and nows is the time to buy.
I dont like the it but thats how it is hopefully all the Belgians.Scandinavians or anyone else  buying here will see off all properties,being sold cheap and then the prices may start to move upwards.
Judging by what we have been told by people in the know its very busy compared to last year and properties are being sold. :tiphat:

King saint 76

Exactly Jill, and all this information is available to all prospective buyers today whereas is was not back when we all moved over here.

jill cockfield

Can't understand why anyone would buy as things stand now, especially when there are plenty of rental opportunities.

King saint 76

Quote from: jill cockfield on November 28, 2013, 20:37:57 PM
I am happy here but if I'd known then what I know now obviously I wouldn't have bought! Common sense as my house is worth less now than then..a no brainer!

absolutely Jill, some have actually said they would still buy!!!!!!!!

Tetley

Quote from: jabba the cat on November 28, 2013, 20:36:05 PM
BB stop digging now you got the girls riled up. :lol:

yer good point is gonna end up wi one of the Arbi fatfings on im if he aint curfull   :o  ,last fing wi need is uncle Baz going all Salmand Rushdi on us and going in ti hiding    ;D

jill cockfield

I am happy here but if I'd known then what I know now obviously I wouldn't have bought! Common sense as my house is worth less now than then..a no brainer!

jabba the cat

BB stop digging now you got the girls riled up. :lol:

Tetley

Quote from: bigbaz on November 28, 2013, 20:28:31 PM
is that kiss me quick hat shop still in arbo town centre?

no the council shut it..... to many missrable bxggxers cracking on there cherfull   :rofl:   that reminds me,were,s the key to mi merc  :crazy:

bigbaz

is that kiss me quick hat shop still in arbo town centre?

doreen1

Sorry a bit lost, where is ' your ' area BB

jill cockfield

Yep, very refined in your area my good man x

bigbaz

def more refined in my area

werent full of gypos neither

byrney

"I lived up near taberno, much nicer place and a better standard of expat" - presumably why you left then?

doreen1

Ah BB wise up,
There are Spanish people here....IT IS THEIR COUNTRY...it's wether expats choose to mix with them or not.

It may have been that the Spanish didn't want to mix with you pmt

bigbaz

arboleas is the basildon of the area or a mini torrevieja
i lived up near taberno, much nicer place and a better standard of expat i must say
and there were spanish people strangely enough

byrney

"Why would anyone in their right mind wanna live there, the place is horrible, always was....".

I see you've, been reading that old copy of "How to make friends and influence people" again Baz?

It amuses me how many people who have left the area still want to have a pop at it from afar.  Bitter and twisted.

Sorry Richard, whilst you might be right (not my understanding, but, hey the old grey matter is getting a bit addled), it does not get away from the fact that the property would have been demolished anyway because it didn't even conform to the "permission" granted.

rt21

For what it is worth, my own view is that the situation today is quite different from what it was about 6/7 years ago

There are illegal properties in various areas alongside many that are fully legal.

It is right that prospective buyers are reminded from time to time of the pitfalls of buying a property in Almeria. That advice was not readily available to many people some years ago and they have suffered terribly from having bought illegal properties.

However, with due dilligence it is now possible to buy a legal property throughout the province. The more information that buyers can glean about the problems in the area and the ways in which they can ensure a property is fully legal, the more confidence new buyers will have in buying property in Almeria

Richard

doreen1

Bigbaz, a place is only as good as you make it.
I really like Arboleas. I go to a Spanish hairdresser, mass on Sunday and have met really warm welcoming people. You may not have been happy here, but that may have been down to personal details not the actual area.

jabba the cat

Hey big man is that your contribution to this forum well why dont you just........... well most people know what im thinking. :tiphat: