Independence for Scotland

Started by webejamin, February 14, 2014, 15:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webejamin

It was said on the news yesterday, that "all" people born in Scotland will become Scottish citizens, only after a yes vote, but not before. So that means any Scott, not living in Scotland, will not get a vote, but will become a citizen of Scotland, even if they don't want to be after independence :o
Bit confusing really ??? maybe someone more cleverer than me can work it out. ??? Does this mean that all our Scottish politicians will have to hike it out? Does it mean that all the Jocks will have to apply to remain in the UK to work? will they be rounded up as illegal immigrants :o What about all the Scott's in the armed forces? will they become stateless? or like the Gurkha's, just send em home with nothing? A bloke I know was born in Glasgow
and moved to London two weeks later, now he's 68 :o
Waddya fink people?       

byrney

Good luck to them, and let them give up their seats in the House of Commons and their peerages in the House of Lords.

I think, though, that there'll be enough of them with half a brain to realise that the benefits of sticking with us far outweigh the disadvantages.

They've already started squirming at the thought of having to create their own currency so that there can be no longer any blurring of the budgets.

Where on earth do they think they get the cash from for their little vote-rigging (I mean vote-catching) scams on prescription charges, University fees, etc?

webejamin

Waddya fink people? can we do without the Jocks? will we survive if they abandon us, to go boldly where no man has gone before?:tiphat: