Would you vote UKIP?

Started by King saint 76, January 28, 2015, 09:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Just as a bit of a side issue......... but along the imigrant lines
did anybody see the Dark Skinned UK reporter (bbc 3 ),reporting on a an anti imigration gathering in Moscow............scarry stuff............specialy when they were giving 14 year olds knife combat training at night school.

the reporter lad was certainly out of his one show bbc comfort zone...... :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

sallyb

Whats wrong with our system is that if UKIP get 13% of the vote and Lib Dems 8% the lib dems will end up with more seats than UKIP, by quite a large margin. No wonder the Lib Dems stopped Cameron from changing the boundaries.
Phyll

webejamin

I reckon their mad enough to do just that, with Cameron at the helm and listening to him on the telly, talking about the Tory manifesto :crazy: :rofl:

CT

So 55% of the Tories would actually vote for other parties :tiphat:

webejamin

;D That's coz they polled 1,042 Tories :rofl:

CT

ICM poll of 1,042 adults at the weekend:

Tory  39%
Labour  33%
Lib Dems 8%
UKIP  7%
Greens  7%

Cameron had a personal rating of +18 and Miliband -30.

CT

YouGov poll in today's Sun:

Labour 35%
Tory  33%
UKIP  13%
Lib Dems  8%
Greens 5%

nibbler

OOOOOOOHH you are wicked. :rofl: :rofl:
Nibbler

nibbler

How about that bloke with one eye and no hands :whistle:
Nibbler :tiphat:

CT

On BBC radio yesterday they were already talking about a successor to Farage, who has said he will step down as party leader if he doesn't win.Can't say many names spring to mind......

Tetley

Quote from: CT on April 06, 2015, 08:53:49 AM
An opinion poll today shows Nigel Farage is trailing the Tories in South Thanet where he is standing in the election.

The problem is.... for anybody needing EU  free movment rights UKIP  have  taken the lid off the EU  and its not going to go away,ive talked to a lot of folks recently in the mother land..... they have no idea on the impications of not been in the EU ,they just know as well we all do that the UK  is sinking with the amount of people drawing from it and needing services ie all including Brits,   and somthing needs to be done sooner rather than later.

UKIP  are pressing all the right buttons and they are saying all the things out in the open that the Torys & Labour probably say behind closed doors.

UKIP  wont get a lot of seats,but what they have done is  taken the UK/EU lid off and unless there IS  a referndum with a large majority to stay in ,this is going to run and run for years resultung in a lot of un certainty for anybody wanting to live & work in another EU  member state.

intresting times   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

CT

An opinion poll today shows Nigel Farage is trailing the Tories in South Thanet where he is standing in the election.

webejamin

Challenger 383

And before anyone mentions blair, the War Maker, he obviously saw the writing on the wall and got out and left the Scottish Baffon, Bankruptcy Brown to carry the can.

zilnor

Agreed Challenger.  :clap:

Challenger 383

Really feel like giving the UK electorate a good slap on the face, just to wake them up and see whats happening to the country. If the red Ed's champagne labour party get in along with helmet hair sturgeons's snp, it will set the UK back a decade, I can't think of a single labour government that didn't leave the UK  in a total mess

Cel

You have to be joking right?

CT

YouGov poll in today's Sun

Tory  37%
Labour  35%
UKIP  12%
Lib Dems  7%
Greens  5%

webejamin

Last I heard he was in the tower ???

arty choke

Just wondering where King Saint is as he started this thread???

CT

YouGov poll in today's Sun

Tory  36%
Labour  34%
UKIP  13%
Lib Dems  8%
Greens  4%

A separate poll shows Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg is trailing Labour by 2% in Sheffield Hallam and could be in danger of losing his seat

byrney

"That would give Labour a clear majority in the Commons" - Really?

CT

YouGov poll taken since the TV debate in The Sunday Times today

Labour 36%
Tory  32%
UKIP  13%
Lib Dems  8%
Greens  6%
SNP  4%

That would give Labour a clear majority in the Commons

zilnor

Eleven years  my eldest grandson aged 15 was told they had to study some Islamic poems as part of their Literature GCSE. Being a gobby  little devil like his grandad, he queried this by asking " as they were studying English Literature surely they should be looking at more poetry by poets writing in the English Language. ". He refused to write essays on the Muslim poets , using the argument that if he was at a school in a Muslim state, he would never be given the opportunity to study English poets. I hasten to add that he has a couple of Muslim friends and is not a racist.
His teacher said that he respected his opinions and allowed him to write extra essays on Keats, Wordsworth and Byron.
Now aged 26, he has strong opinions on many issues, and says he is seriously considering voting UKIP.

webejamin

More reasons people may vote UKIP.
English kids in some schools are made, with no choice, to experience everything to do with Islam, but Muslim kids at the same schools are excused from attending anything to do with other faiths.
The father of one girl that run off to Syria, is a hateful radical Muslim.
I've said it all before, these kids are taught in their homes to hate the west and the hand that feeds them. When we see all those Muslims on the streets of London, protesting and burning flags, does anyone ever think about what they say and do when they go home?

byrney

Nice one Webe - you see, you still have a sense of humour!  :rofl:

Exactly BB - and that's why those who can be bothered to vote will be listening to what the two main Parties have to say on the subject (of course, I mean the SNP and UKIP).

BassBunny

When you see things like this, it is no wonder people will listen to UKIP.

templemanw

bring back screaming lord sutch and the raving loony party  at least he was honest

templemanw

100 %  yes   just to stop the uk from becoming muslim

webejamin

Quote from: byrney on March 24, 2015, 10:09:31 AM
"Ed Miliband seems to be coming across better lately, even his voice seems to exude confidence" - you must be watching different programmes to me Webe.
It's not what you watch byrney, it's having an open mind while you're watching :whistle:

byrney

"Ed Miliband seems to be coming across better lately, even his voice seems to exude confidence" - you must be watching different programmes to me Webe.

webejamin

Ed Miliband seems to be coming across better lately, even his voice seems to exude confidence. Cameron seems a bit wimpish lately.
I don't think UKIP suffers any damage with all the negative hype being thrown. With UKIP, people will vote for the party and what it stands for, rather than personalities. :tiphat: 

CT

YouGov poll in today's Sun:

Tory  34%
Labour  34%
UKIP  12%
Lib Dem  8%
Greens  6%

CT

Cameron has told the BBC tonight that if re-elected he would not seek a third term

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32022484

webejamin

Well they would say that wouldn't they :whistle:
This is what I hate in politics, but they're all at it :tiphat: