Cars

Started by shadcare, September 03, 2012, 15:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tintin

There is a website called autoenred.com which gives an indication of price, then knock 20% off due to the current market
Mike

alfie

Can I also suggest that to get the best deal at a Spanish garage, you [unless you are a fluent Spanish speaker] take a friendly Spaniard with you. In the current economic climate there are bargains to be had, but you need to haggle to get them.

Cuddlybill

try Segundo mano - I usually look at both Almeria and Murcia.  Gives you a good idea of what sort of price things are going for.  Then at least when you go to a dealer, or consider a private sale you have a bench mark.  regards karen
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

Talking Heads

There is quite a few car dealers just off the E15/A7 motorway near to Puerto Lumberas & Lorca

Steve  :)
DJ to the Almeria Stars..............

cantabrian

DO NOT EVEN BOTHER around this area,go up to Alicante way ,you will have a massive selection,rather than a few small ADS here! :wave

northwichvics

Peugeot garage opposite sports centre/football ground in Albox, have a large selection of used cars.

shadcare

I am looking to buy a car, I would like to go somewhere that has a large selection of cars to view because I am not sure what I am after.

Thank you for any help

Stephanie