FOUND. BEAUTIFUL EXTREMELY FRIENDLY LITTLE DOG.

Started by longsands, October 06, 2019, 16:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gardener

longsands

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED US TRACE LITTLE MITCH'S TEARFUL OWNER TODAY.  SO VERY HAPPY FOR THEM. XXX

farmerdave

Hi. I think this is the 4 month old puppy lost on Tuesday from outside Chapmans.  Please phone 690143140 asap. His name is Mitch and he was wearing a harness and trailing a lead.  Diane Prescott put an advert on Facebook and the picture is identical to your pictures.  I really hope it is him. Regards Gill Bayram

longsands

Somebody must really be missing this gorgeous little fellow.  This morning he arrived in our grounds and whilst my husband was taking a break from his work the dog jumped up onto his lap. The little dog has since wolfed down six bowls of food and water. He is obviously used to being in a house. He is wearing a red collar, attached to a red scarf  and a harness and very frayed lead. He is extremely excitable and happy.  Dianne at the animal shelter said he is not chipped and has suggested we take photos and place them everywhere possible. He must be used to cats because he did not try to be aggressive in any way, however our cats are less than happy about him being here.  Will try to post a photo on here but meanwhile he has a black nose area, mottled around the top of his face and body and is currently  asleep on the sofa. However we cannot offer him a  permanent home. Please help. The Vets are closed. :angel: