IPTV

Started by telcaz, June 06, 2018, 21:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod

Must agree Phil, thanks to your recommendation I have been with EZETV for a month now and no problems. I am watching the British masters golf in HD, brilliant.

felipe

I have been with EZETV for over a year. No major problems, no buffering and plenty of channels. When there is the occasional issue it is sorted VERY fast. They keep you up to date with any changes. Such as last night when a message came up saying that they have now provided all the BBC and ITV channels for your local area. 

MigMan

I agree with guest by all means go and get one of these systems like I have, but if you can try and get a short term payment either 1 month or at the very worse 6 months just in case it does crash, which it will going on past experience. I took my box to Total entertainments about a month ago 50 euros for 6 months which is just as well as its already giving me grief, however they are trying to sort it out so we will see. 120/180 euros is a lot to pay if you are having problems or the worse case scenario it crashes !!! 50 is bad enough but not the end of the world and Danny knows his stuff and is very help full.
                                                                             Regards Migman 

guest4538

Quote from: Optomist on June 15, 2018, 11:45:51 AM
Quote from: Chisme on June 15, 2018, 10:48:16 AM
It is of course all totally illegal, whoever your supplier! So don't be surprised if you suddenly lose the signal - https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2018/01/13/police-closes-pirate-iptv-network-serving-half-a-million-subs/!
Illegal , really , dont think anyone realized that , guess everyone with IPTV will now stop and consider if they should continue using it now you've brought it to their attention , why o why couldent someone have told us this before .

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!

I was simply pointing out whatever you pay, and to whom, there can be no guarantee that the service will continue. Because it is illegal, it could be stopped at any time. So, if I were going down that route, I would avoid those suppliers charging large upfront-prices: thus minimising potential losses!

telcaz

I do have a 1:9 dish, had it for about 4 years, but the house owner will not let us put it up.
                                                                           Terry

Optomist

Quote from: Chisme on June 15, 2018, 10:48:16 AM
It is of course all totally illegal, whoever your supplier! So don't be surprised if you suddenly lose the signal - https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2018/01/13/police-closes-pirate-iptv-network-serving-half-a-million-subs/!

Illegal , really , dont think anyone realized that , guess everyone with IPTV will now stop and consider if they should continue using it now you've brought it to their attention , why o why couldent someone have told us this before .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

guest4538

Optomist

Quote from: hedges on June 14, 2018, 23:13:48 PM
Why not get a 1.9 dish as don't you need internet for all these I am with someone in zurgena and not getting what I ment to be getting so cannot watch TV. All these internet providers well most any way before someone starts on me never give what you pay for.

I agree because most of them in Spain are only re sellers so when their source is lost everyone they have sold on to looses out , was the same with the openbox method the original seller would sell too many annual subscriptions so they would cut off people they supplied earlier , some within just a few weeks . Thats not saying their are not good sellers out there honoring the 12 months , the problem was knowing which to go with and which to avoid , you either pays your money and takes your chance or you find a customer thats been with someone for a year or more trouble free . We have several friends that were using the same supplier , think he was based in Morocco but he supplied them all with trouble free access for 3 years until the Openbox Code method of access was blocked .

We have a small 1.3 dish for the news channels and we watch particular programs through internet TV with perfect buffer free reception with an App on the TV the 5 or 6 mainstream channels we watch ( ITV , BBCs 4 and 5 etc ) is all we need however seeing Steves post it appears he has found someone who has provided a reliable source direct leaving out the middleman and for a few euros it might be interesting to see of theres anything interesting to us on it .

casa-estrella

Definitely Ezetv.  They have an office in Los Carasoles (above New Horizon Villas), open Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10am-2pm.  Tel 950 500 124

felipe

Well I cannot fault the service from Juan in Arboleas and EZETV. As I said before All UK channels including all the SKY stuff, hundreds of box sets, and 14 day catch up. New movies added most weeks, and if there is a particular box set you want just ask them and they will add it.

Watched the US OPEN golf yesterday with not a blip in service, same with the England cricket and the World Cup yesterday.

hedges

Why not get a 1.9 dish as don't you need internet for all these I am with someone in zurgena and not getting what I ment to be getting so cannot watch TV. All these internet providers well most any way before someone starts on me never give what you pay for.

Optomist

Quote from: steveconway24 on June 11, 2018, 08:28:12 AM
If you have a Mag box, smart tv or Firetsick, I can recommend this guy on Ebay.
12000+ positive feed back, 15.99 for 12 months.
I've been using it now for over a month, good points, it has 3 sometimes 4 of every channel, so if one is iffy, you can change to the next.
The quality of the image is better than I got on the old Eztv subscription.
It has Bein sports channels as well as all  the Sky, BT etc.
Video club and series box sets
Its only €19.00 for the year
Its an English guy from Coventry you are dealing with, so easy to understand if you have any problems.

Bad points.
No 15 day catch up tv
No Radio
Sound sync problems if using wifi rather than hard wiring it to your router.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IPTV-HD-12-MONTH-SUBSCRIPTION-SMART-TV-LG-SAMSUNG-FIRESTICK-MAG-WITH-VOD/153006174294?hash=item239fe0f056:g:TDgAAOSwLkJa21v~

What channels do you get for the £15.99 Steve as i contacted the guy and asked , his reply was that " they do not provide channel list " .
You also mentioned £19 was that a different package just for a Video Club and series Box Sets with the same guy as its not show on the link .

The add also slates other suppliers for claiming they have 1000 channels which he says slows the boxes down however he is claiming to provide 5000 channels which following his reasoning would slow the box down far more then his competitors .

telcaz

Thank you everyone who replied, so much to think about.
                                                                      Terry

dude

I use the system from Danny at Total Entertainment and am very happy with both price and quality. He has his system on show at the shop in Arboleas.

felipe

I cannot fault EZETV. All UK channels including HD. Plus the ITV2,3 4, Be. All Sky channels in HD. nearly 1300 movies with regular, almost weekly updated. 14 day catchup. Pages of box sets. No audio delay, freezing very rare, when a fault does occur as it did on Sunday, all sorted in 40mins.

steveconway24

If you have a Mag box, smart tv or Firetsick, I can recommend this guy on Ebay.
12000+ positive feed back, 15.99 for 12 months.
I've been using it now for over a month, good points, it has 3 sometimes 4 of every channel, so if one is iffy, you can change to the next.
The quality of the image is better than I got on the old Eztv subscription.
It has Bein sports channels as well as all  the Sky, BT etc.
Video club and series box sets
Its only €19.00 for the year
Its an English guy from Coventry you are dealing with, so easy to understand if you have any problems.

Bad points.
No 15 day catch up tv
No Radio
Sound sync problems if using wifi rather than hard wiring it to your router.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IPTV-HD-12-MONTH-SUBSCRIPTION-SMART-TV-LG-SAMSUNG-FIRESTICK-MAG-WITH-VOD/153006174294?hash=item239fe0f056:g:TDgAAOSwLkJa21v~

hank

Hi. We bought it from Padpall, the shop to the right of Bar Palomares on the Arboleas 'seafront'.
Lydia runs the shop and Justin runs the IPTV system.
They will give you a demo in the shop and you can borrow a box for a 24 hour (48 hours over the weekend) home trial.
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

telcaz

Thank you "Hank", where did you buy it, please.
                                                              Terry.

hank

Hi. We don't use 'Watch it' IPTV, we use 'Padpall' IPTV; but as a price comparison we pay 180€pa for over 300 channels and we paid 72€ for the Mag box. Hope this helps a little.
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

telcaz

Is anyone using "Watch it" IPTV. I have today been handed a pamphlet for this, offering over fifty channels for €160 a year with an initial payment of €150 for the box, i would appreciate any advice, Only respond if you know, not interested in what you think.
                                                           Terry