Pool cleaner & key holder need recommendation

Started by dd4, September 21, 2013, 19:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

follow the dream

Hello
If you are looking for reliability, excellent service and above all a company you can trust  then i would higly recommend Pro-Care Services, they have a great team and can offer a wide range of services.
Ask for Matt, his company takes care of our pool and property. VERY HAPPY!

dd4

Many thanks for all of you recommendatios and PMs.  I shall now work my way through them, very helpful

patsy

Welcome to Arboleas and the forum, I also can recommend Matt from Pro-care excellant service very reliable and thorough does a great job very reasonable keeps my pool crystal clear and is also key holder for me and above all he`s a very likable guy.

Ches

We also used Matt from Pro-Care recently when we had a problem with our pool. His service is excellent and at a reasonable price. I tried another well known service first but received no reply to my messages.  Then I saw Procare on the forum and called Matt. He arrived promptly, sorted out the problem very efficiently and I would have no hesitation in recommending him for a regular pool cleaning service.

Best wishes for the future in Arboleas. :) 

doreen1

Hi, welcome to Arboleas,

I recently used the services of Matt from  Procare...they advertise on here. After trying another pool company who are yet to return my calls and emails, I decided to give Matt a chance. He returned my email almost immediately and called when he said he would.

He sorted out my pool problem and called back to make sure everything was ok....before he took payment.
I have had him back to do general cleaning of the pool, as again very reliable.

I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Good luck in you in your new life in La Perla.

:wave

dd4

We are new to arboleas and are buying a villa in la perla. Need a recommendation of a reliable pool service and key holder please. Any advice welcomed