Cladding on walls

Started by Fishery, November 21, 2017, 16:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trucker

Floss

Quote from: raysun on November 21, 2017, 17:28:42 PM
Yes you do. A few years ago we were merrily cladding the front wall and up popped a local police car looking for licencia. They let us finish but had to apply and eventually pay 6 euro.
its a lot more now.
pity when our house was burgled they weren't so observant.
but  hey ho.   You could just do it and hope the two local police dont come up your road that day.

===========================================

This made me smile, its a shame the local police never ever queried any of the hundreds of villas being built illegally would have saved a lot of problems down the road and innovation 13/14 would have not been needed. :86:

Fishery

raysun

In the flood in 2012  we had major damage and when the builder was repairing it which took months the policia again turned up looking for the licencia.
all ok once it was explained as no license was required of course.
i would just bash on and see what happens.

Lynden

Must admit we stone clad our front wall without a licence.....out of ignorance at the time. Had no issues though.
Interestingly we were wanting to put up a screened cage over our pool to keep the flies and wasps out. We were informed by one that a licence was not required as it was a temporary structure, and by another that it would be best to apply for a licence using material costs only to keep the licence fee down. We didn't have one.

raysun

Yes you do. A few years ago we were merrily cladding the front wall and up popped a local police car looking for licencia. They let us finish but had to apply and eventually pay 6 euro.
its a lot more now.
pity when our house was burgled they werent so observant.
but  hey ho.   You could just do it and hope the two local police dont come up your road that day.

Tetley

Quote from: Fishery on November 21, 2017, 16:06:04 PM
Hello everyone.
Am I right in thinking that you need planning permission from the Town Hall to put cladding on the outside walls ( not of the house but the walls round the garden). I seem to remember reading it somewhere, but am maybe mistaken.

think you need a small works licence but best check wi the Arboleas works person Geraldo,nice lad talks good english,upstairs office rhs.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Fishery

Hello everyone.
Am I right in thinking that you need planning permission from the Town Hall to put cladding on the outside walls ( not of the house but the walls round the garden). I seem to remember reading it somewhere, but am maybe mistaken.