Bank charges

Started by chunkie, February 06, 2020, 11:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regular nut 🥜

Thank you Amanda, always a good knowledge of everything, most appreciated.

Amanda Oakley

Hi

You can pay all bills via DD...... including Rubbish collection. If you go in and pay in branch, you will incur a charge but the bill does have a barcode and reference numbers so you can pay via online banking.
Regards
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

byrney

King - oh, I thought you were a Resident?

Regular nut 🥜

can you pay basura with The Cajamar Wefferent account as open bank with santander will not let me, when in to office in Albox she took details said all well but still not coming out of bank.

King

Quote from: Amanda Oakley on February 06, 2020, 20:32:18 PM
The Cajamar Wefferent account IS available for NON Residents !!!
Open on a regular basis for clients ...... opened one today with no problems and no charges......
Designed for Internet users
No charges unless you go into a Branch for transactions
No brainer IMOH
:huh: :huh: :huh:

That's encouraging! I agree absolutely, it's a no brainer! I'll try again.

I did have a similar free online account with Open Bank (part of Santander), but they changed their rules. They froze my account when they realized that I was non-resident!

byrney

King - I do not dislike non-residents.  You clearly are incapable of reading posts correctly.

I am merely against people who live here permanently but refuse to comply with residency legislation.  Ie refuse to complete Tax Returns, refuse to become Residents when they clearly are, refuse to re-matriculate their vehicles, etc and, basically flout the Laws.

Does that me become a nasty piece of work?  I think not.

PS I assume you are also living under the radar - otherwise why this vitriolic and un-called for attack?

Amanda Oakley

The Cajamar Wefferent account IS available for NON Residents !!!
Open on a regular basis for clients ...... opened one today with no problems and no charges......
Designed for Internet users
No charges unless you go into a Branch for transactions

No brainer IMOH
:huh: :huh: :huh:
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

King

JUD

Hi,  we have joint cajamar basic account , we use it to pay water, electric and rubbish ,  they charge 15 euros every quarter, or if you deposit 1000 euros for each account holder in a savings account  there are no charges and you get interest.

If you want to speak to someone go to the branch in the square at Cantoria and speak to Angela , she is usually there most days and speaks English.

regards to all
Jud

byrney

Good.  Most of us are officially Residents.

Those of us who choose not to be will need to pay the consequences.  Que sera.

King

Quote from: MAZ4929 on February 06, 2020, 13:04:10 PM
I've recently been looking at the Cajamar bank account called Wefferent.
According to their website it is an bank account designed for people who don't need to use their branches. (Can only withdraw cash at ATM's and use debit card to pay for purchases) This account attracts no bank charges.
https://www.cajamar.es/en/particulares/productos-y-servicios/ahorro-e-inversion/cuentas-a-la-vista/pack-wefferent/

The perfect solution for tech-savvy Spanish residents.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be available to non-residents...

MAZ4929

I've recently been looking at the Cajamar bank account called Wefferent.

According to their website it is an bank account designed for people who don't need to use their branches. (Can only withdraw cash at ATM's and use debit card to pay for purchases) This account attracts no bank charges.

https://www.cajamar.es/en/particulares/productos-y-servicios/ahorro-e-inversion/cuentas-a-la-vista/pack-wefferent/

What is important is not only to attain victory for democracy, it is to retain democracy.
Nelson Mandela.

Tetley

Quote from: chunkie on February 06, 2020, 11:41:54 AM
Does any one know what are Cajamars bank charges  ?
I'm with Bankia but as I do not have  a Spanish income going into the bank they are putting the monthly charges upto â,¬42 per month which is extortionate.

we have a cajamore joint basic account ,use the card for shops,diesel,ect no charges...so far

suggest also revolute & N26  banks online
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

chunkie

Does any one know what are Cajamars bank charges  ?
I'm with Bankia but as I do not have  a Spanish income going into the bank they are putting the monthly charges upto â,¬42 per month which is extortionate.