good dentist!

Started by casarolanda, July 12, 2013, 09:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

casarolanda

j-patner...... yes that is right,it has a blue glass window across the front with writing on it. next door to the old G&B store.On the right as you go down.If you go, tell him i put him on the english forum i was there 11th july,mrs price had tooth out! he might give you a discount eh?? don't get stressed he is very gentle!

J.patner

Quote from: casarolanda on July 12, 2013, 13:24:38 PM
The phone number for the Albox dentist.....950 12 12 84.....Pedro Martinez...Ramon y cajal 9,Local 2 - Albox.
He speaks a little english enough to get by, and likes to have us Brits so he can learn more!

FANTASTIC THANK YOU! Is he the Dentist up the top? Just as you turn into the road from the High Street?

casarolanda

The phone number for the Albox dentist.....950 12 12 84.....Pedro Martinez...Ramon y cajal 9,Local 2 - Albox.
He speaks a little english enough to get by, and likes to have us Brits so he can learn more!

J.patner

Quote from: Clare Shirley on July 12, 2013, 12:08:47 PM
we use the ladies at Ruraldent, really nice and cheap too. 30€ for a clean and she said my teeth were in excellent condition but I needed a full xray to check my impacted wisdom.
SHe has treated both my girls and has been very good with only doing the minimum of work needed and not taking advantage

Just what I am looking for, my teeth need cleaning before they all fall out. 30€ YIPPEE, can you let me know where this Dentist is situated Please! And maybe a contact number.

Many Thanks J.P

Queen Clare Shirley

we use the ladies at Ruraldent, really nice and cheap too. 30€ for a clean and she said my teeth were in excellent condition but I needed a full xray to check my impacted wisdom.
SHe has treated both my girls and has been very good with only doing the minimum of work needed and not taking advantage
ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

J.patner

Have you a Number for him Please?

Many Thanks J.P

balibabe

Does he speak english for us dumbos that can't.

casarolanda

Just wanted to say after looking for a dentist in Albox,i found a ''gem''   lovely  man,he even came into the waiting room shook hands with my husband and had a chat with him. His name is Pedro, next door to where G&B english shop was down the last side road on the left going down the town.He  made me feel so at ease,and now i won't fear going ever again!
I was charged 25e for an exstraction!!!
lin