Wristwatch, service/repairs

Started by davo, July 24, 2013, 16:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikespoon

Hi Lorca Lad,
Would you be kind enough to pm me details as well, please. If you have his name and phone number that would be excellent.
I have two expensive watches to be repaired.
Many thanks,
Mike Witherspoon

temasek

CT
I thought the same thing you did...I have a watch that needs repairing as well.
W.R.L.F.C.

lorca lad

Davo,

Ignore the "funny comments" from others....... If you are able to travel to Lorca, there is a guy here who is a "real old fashioned" watch repairer. Pm me if you are interested and I will email directions, or meet you to show you his shop.

It is in the pedestrian area of Lorca, not far from the Ayumtamiento, but is difficult to give exact direction

L.L.

CT

Seems a bit unfair to malign the bloke without saying why :tiphat:

webejamin

hartcjhart

Perhaps he dropped it in the sheep dip which gets rid of ticks,so now it only tocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL  :rofl: :rofl:

cougar

Quote from: CT on July 24, 2013, 18:27:31 PM
Quote from: davo on July 24, 2013, 16:13:15 PM
Can anybody tell me where to go to get a good quality watch serviced in this general area. Please don't suggest the man in the corner of the main plaza in Albox.

Thanks in advance for any replies

What's wrong with him, repaired my watch recently, €4, no problems
Perhaps he dropped it in the sheep dip which gets rid of ticks,so now it only tocks :rofl:

Lynne

Definitely Michael Williams who has a stall at the Los Llanos market -
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

CT

Quote from: davo on July 24, 2013, 16:13:15 PM
Can anybody tell me where to go to get a good quality watch serviced in this general area. Please don't suggest the man in the corner of the main plaza in Albox.

What's wrong with him, repaired my watch recently, €4, no problems

cougar

Well spotted,Ramblarider :rofl:

J.patner

Try the Jewellery Shops in Albox.

ramblarider

Can't help with the watch repair... but I see the profanity filters are in super-excellent working order!  :rofl:

davo