Swiming pool builder/helper

Started by El curato, March 07, 2013, 18:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El curato

bejay

as already posted on another part of the forum as regards Aquazul and their 10 year guarantee. We have a problem with our 7 year old Aquazul built pool and after months of dialogue they simply do not want to know Given us an estimate of 2500 euros to "fix" it yet havent even viewed the problem . So for Aquazul your having a laugh

bill morgan

e.c.s construction. thay advertise on here. ring elliot 617588925.

maureensheriff (ILLIA)

ElCurato,

If you really want to try and build your Swimming Pool with all the hard work involved - I can help - not Physically - but morally with lots of details from when I built my own Pool  in  2005  - and very successfully I may add - At least it did not leak like the builder's who built the first for us along with the house ?   4  Days to Fill with a Hosepipe  & 2 Two days to empty completely when the hose was turned off.  € 7,000 approx for everything 10 x 5 Mts  -  ft walls all around  - & plenty of Blood Sweat & Tears.

The very first thing to do these Days - Is obtain all the necessary Permits.

Fred.

jonnz81

Try Jardin Rural Great jobs they have a website google it..............

wicking2006

Aquazal, cant recommend them highly enough. We have had a couple of problems due to our land, they are
here immediately. Ten year guarantee, well established spanish pool builders from Totana. So many friends have
pools with problems and the builders have disappeared. Be aware!!!!!

Eddie

Try Almeria Builders.....Joe, he will sort you out

atnuj

Ask Fernando at Aquafer (Vera - bouganvillias roundabout) - he's done several in Oria, Fines, Sorbas, Lubrin etc. - thoroughly recomended and very competitive - wife in the shop speaks enough English - you can google him as well as I can.
Quote from: El curato on March 07, 2013, 18:18:41 PM
I am looking for someone to build a swiming pool or help with its construction, if you can help please pm with detail and contact number. I would like this building ASAP.

Thanks for looking
El Curato

felipe

I am sure that Almeria Builders or one of the other builders that advertise on the forum would be able to do the work for you.

just do it

Hi id be willing to help, and i have a 2 young lads to help also . drop me a pm with detail of whats needed.

loulou

There is a swimming pool place on the road to Partaloa, they are Spanish and excellent, will do everything for you, very efficient and good prices.

Good luck

Loulou

Elgin

Make sure you get a legally binding written contract

El curato

I am looking for someone to build a swiming pool or help with its construction, if you can help please pm with detail and contact number. I would like this building ASAP.

Thanks for looking
El Curato