NOVELTY CAKES

Started by livin-doll, March 14, 2013, 12:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

livin-doll

Thank you for all your reply's I will certainly come into the shop, to have a look at some of the cakes made.

Regards
Livin-doll

Sol Supermercados Albox S.L

Hiya,

We have Carolyn from Creative cakes make all our cakes and she is absolutely amazing, they taste good too!!!!

If you are passing the shop why not call in as we have a portfolio of some of the cakes she has made, you can then make up your own opinions.

Carolyns number 868931880.

Regards

Sol Supermercado
Sol Supermercados Albox S.L , for all your British Products at low prices. Av Lepanto, front of the Mercadona, next to Bar Lepanto, Albox. Tele 950430043. Open Mon & Tues 9.30 - 16.00, Weds, Thurs & Fri 9.30 - 17.00 and Saturdays 10 - 15.00 If you have any special requests, please feel free to ask.

campbells

You could contact scbeo5 on this forum, Carloyn she makes AMAZING cakes, she has never let me down.

Berni

annef

I believe Ana & Antonio do cakes to order at Espacio Dulce cafe in Albox.  They are in Calle Ramon y Cajal, just down from the T junction near the Post office.

soosoo

You could ask Sarah at Humbugs cafe. If she can't do it herself she does know a lady who also makes speciality cakes.
Sue Wilkinson

livin-doll

I am looking for somebody who makes novelty cakes, if anyone could please recommend anybody.

Regards
Livin-doll