Bumping posts here

Started by felipe, October 21, 2019, 11:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chas

Quote from: Chilieagle on October 27, 2019, 13:45:49 PM
TO ALL OF YOU

We think it may stop with the comments on those "Bumping posts", we understand, we are not stupid.
If you have so much time just to moan about a single topic ........ then you have a lot of time.
Thanks to all of you .......
Quote from: Chilieagle on October 27, 2019, 13:45:49 PM
TO ALL OF YOU

We think it may stop with the comments on those "Bumping posts", we understand, we are not stupid.
If you have so much time just to moan about a single topic ........ then you have a lot of time.
that told you all job done lol

Chilieagle

TO ALL OF YOU

shadeseeker

Items should be listed on the multiple for sale section as one post and Not umpteen items listed one after another   as all seperate posts.I have seen the same items advertised time and time again so surely the member must realise that perhaps the item is past it's sell by date.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

MAZ4929

Quote from: Lynne on October 25, 2019, 16:45:19 PM
The rule is already there: Private For Sale Items - ONLY one item per member to be advertised in this section.

But they are not talking about items in the Private For Sale section but rather the items in the "Multiple items for Sale" section where there are no rules listed or any mention of how often items can be bumped.
What is important is not only to attain victory for democracy, it is to retain democracy.
Nelson Mandela.

Lynne

The rule is already there: Private For Sale Items - ONLY one item per member to be advertised in this section.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

MAZ4929

Perhaps Felipe could pin the rules at the top of the sales section which might help eliminate any misunderstanding.

What is important is not only to attain victory for democracy, it is to retain democracy.
Nelson Mandela.

lmj52

lees misschien de regels voor het verkopen van items.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Chilieagle

Hallo allemaal ,

Blijkbaar zijn wij de enige  mensen die aan Bumping doen !!!  En arme Samantha dacht dat zij het was
zelf wisten we niet wat het was , of wat het betekende hier op het forum !!!!!!

Maar toch bedankt om dit openbaar op het forum te zetten en jullie echte namen niet  durven meedelen ...... dat zegt veel over jullie , toch?

Maar toch bedankt en we wensen jullie een fijn en druk forum weekend

samantha

Personally I had NO idea that this was the ruling when re advertising things, it is news to me so apologies if I have strayed but I don´t think I have.

byrney

As I have said, from what I have noticed, there only seems to be one member who abuses the Forum........

MAZ4929

I seem to remember reading that if you had more than one item for sale, then they went under the "Multiple Items for Sale" section, but were to be all listed on ONE post, not a series of individual posts or have I read that wrong?
Nelson Mandela.

Lynne

The forum rule is that if you have more than one item for sale then it must go under the Multiple Items For Sale.  If you only have one item then it comes under Private For Sale Items with the sub heading: ONLY one item per member to be advertised in this section.  I rarely see anybody sticking to that forum rule.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

byrney

If there is a particular offender of bumping posts, why not give them a yellow card and if s/he continues, a red card is deserved?

From what I've seen there appears to be only one offender......

Chilieagle

Hola Mr of Mevr SLARTY ?

Einstein is knap ,slim ,belezen , en ontzettend gevat , goed gezien !!!!!

Slarty

Here's a Dutch translation:

Kan ik leden eraan herinneren dat bumpingsposten pas na 10 dagen moeten worden uitgevoerd. Het is oneerlijk tegenover andere posters.

Einstein said it best:

felipe

Can I remind members that bumping posts should only be done after 10 days. It is unfair to other posters.