Main Menu

Recent posts

The NHS ,the Scottish and Irish health service , many major companies in Spain including Orange Telecoms have all been hit by cyber attacks recently even though they have the best and most up to date  defences .
The criminals just keep getting better at what they do .
Banks and insurers are regularly hit all around the world.
Iberdola in Spain recently lost personal information of 1.3 million customers in a cyber attack.
It's the brave new world we live in.
Not just Villalba
Quote from: Johnny73 on May 03, 2024, 19:40:55 PMLots of companies have been the victim of cyber and other attacks and scams.
It's not Villa's fault so give them a break please.

These things happen because they don't have the proper computer protection to stop it happening, you get what you pay for.
Arboleas General Chatter - Sponsored by / Re: email from Villalba
Last post by lmj52 - May 03, 2024, 22:25:40 PM
It's difficult to find a local competent company to do the tax assessment. 6 years ago I tried 2 of the companies mentioned here. Very disappointed with their knowledge. I used one for the Spanish return, but had to do my own HMRC return as they couldn't do that.
I have friends who have been given incorrect advice that cost them money. Some have no idea how to treat things like SIPPs etc.
I do my own returns now, but provide the information to my accountant who inputs the details for the Spanish return.
Thankyou Elgin, that's more than I had before, I'll try both. T
Quote from: Penhallow on May 03, 2024, 19:26:22 PMThere never seemed a problem when Tim had Indalo Partners , goes over to an Albox outfit and ?

Salvador Group took over Indalo Partners clients not Villabla, and last year Indalo Partners also had email issues, although not any form of attack, hopefully.
Lots of companies have been the victim of cyber and other attacks and scams.
It's not Villa's fault so give them a break please.
There never seemed a problem when Tim had Indalo Partners , goes over to an Albox outfit and ?
Fantasy Football / Re: Official Fantasy premier l...
Last post by Jellybaby - May 03, 2024, 16:01:01 PM
Arboleas Forum Classic League & Forum Head to Head league Week 35

Click on Attachments to enlarge
Fantasy Football / Re: Official Fantasy premier l...
Last post by Jellybaby - May 03, 2024, 15:32:35 PM
Quote from: Jellybaby on April 26, 2024, 16:21:43 PMArboleas Forum Classic League & Forum Head to Head league Week 34

Click on Attachments to enlarge
Sports Board / Re: 2023/2024 Predictor League...
Last post by Jellybaby - May 03, 2024, 15:30:14 PM
Luton v Everton-------Draw
Arsenal v Bournemouth-Home
Brentford v Fulham----Home
Burnley v Newcastle---Draw
Sheff U v Forest------Away
Man C v Wolves--------Home
Brighton v Villa------Home
Chelsea v West Ham----Home
Liverpool v Spurs-----Home
Palace v Man U--------Draw

Thanks for the reminder