Is busking legal in Spain?

Started by guitarman, July 08, 2014, 10:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramblarider

I think everything is illegal in Mojacar.......

Except rigging the elections, buying votes, awarding juicy contracts to your family and friends and throwing your critics out of meetings. That is all perfectly legal, of course.

There used to be an older guy who busked with an accordion along the player, and outside Lopez ferreteria... but I have not seen him for a while. It could be she's had him shot at dawn...

Tetley

Quote from: guitarman on July 08, 2014, 10:13:22 AM
Does anyone know if it is legal to busk in Spain, do you need a licence or anything?

It will depend on the individual area,the town hall and Police,my lad has busked in Murcia capital without a problem however if you open a bottle of water on the beech localy its 100e fine.
the other thing is each province has its own laws as well,so there is like 3 sets of laws.

hey ho..... spin the wheel  :crazy:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

crawdaddy

Just been to Madrid and plenty of buskers and even whole bands at Plaza Mayor and Puerto del Sol. 

Also loads of police and didn't notice anyone being bothered. 

guitarman

Does anyone know if it is legal to busk in Spain, do you need a licence or anything?