cement mixer vee belts.

Started by Tetley, February 25, 2021, 14:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: steveconway24 on February 25, 2021, 15:31:47 PM
Can you still see the numbers on it Tets?
I've bought belts for various mixers previously from Recambios Almanzora opposite dia. Take your old one in, it will probably match an old Seat fan belt.

on the money Steve ,they had them 6E each  ,so the mixer fleet is now thunderbirds are GO  :laugh:

belt size for our standard diy shop mixer approx 70 litre ish 10x813    ref no  AVX 10X 813  DAYCO /CONTINENTAL
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

steveconway24

Can you still see the numbers on it Tets?
I've bought belts for various mixers previously from Recambios Almanzora opposite dia. Take your old one in, it will probably match an old Seat fan belt.

Tetley

just to save me chasing cars ....anybody know who stocks the mixer belts  for the little 1/2 bag cement mixers that all the diy shops sell,Albox/Arbi

ta   :smiley:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol