Two abandoned dogs or possibly lost please read.

Started by casabonita, December 05, 2013, 14:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cgmaywood

Well done to the vets for their kind assistance.  Will keep asking around and hopefully we can get them homed.

Chrissy

casabonita

Ok the latest on these 2 are.
Our wonderful local Vets went up to where they have safe haven for now to check for chip & none present.
Also they sorted the females prolapse & she needs the stitches out in 2/3 weeks.
They did this free of charge as their contribution to helping these two.
Please contact me if you can offer a home to either of these two or safe foster till they can be homed.

jill cockfield

As these two have obviously been in a home environment, I think The Doghouse should be a last resort as there are so many dogs there they would be lost and overwhelmed.

casabonita

Have managed thanks to a kind friend to get these two to safety for a few days only.
Where they were it was an awful accident waiting to happen, as every car that comes along they run into the road in hope that it's their owner returning. It is a fast stretch of road used by high powered bikes and if they ran into path of one of these riders well the consequences would be someone's death.
Do people not think of these things when abandoning dogs.
I hope I am wrong & that they are someone's lost pets.
Tomorrow the Vet will come to check for a chip & take a look at the female as she may have a prolapse.
I can't stress how lovely these two are and well fed as you can see (both a little on the tubby side) I was greeted with such enthusiasm & kisses.
Please if anyone would like to home one of these dogs or can offer a foster home I will do my best to home them.
They have a few days of safety only.

cgmaywood

Thanks casabonita for finding a temporary place for these dogs to go, my friend Pam really appreciates your help. I understand they are lovely dogs and just want to be loved. Shame on the person who has abandoned these two dogs.

Chrissy

cgmaywood

Hi Jill

No I don't think they have, I will speak to my friend a little later for an update and will then suggest they contact the Doghouse.  Where they are at the moment is only temporary but at least they are off the road and out of danger for the time being.

Chrissy

jill cockfield

cgmaywood

My friend who lives nearby has telephoned me to ask for help, they are in Las Piedras just outside Santa Maria.  We hope these dogs may have just gone missing from somewhere but my friend thinks they possibly may have been abandoned?  The dogs appear to be well fed.  They have managed to get them to safety for the time being but they either need their owner to come for them or to get them to one of the charities.

She has been on the phone for approx. 2.5 hours this afternoon to some of the charities but nobody is able to take them at the moment.

Please if these are your dogs or you can help PM me.

Chrissy

casabonita

Hi I was told today of two dogs GSD mix was the description given me. They are on the road into Santa Maria from Los Lopez?
I am sorry but don't know where this is exactly myself. They have been there approx 36 hours just sat at the side of the main road waiting.
I had to post as I know people are missing dogs on here & in the hope someone may know this location & be able to help or feed & water at least.
I asked the lady who told me to try to get a photo of them & I will put it on here & face book.
Thank you for reading.