internet

Started by Onagap, March 02, 2017, 08:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onagap

phoned rednet yesterday spoke to a english woman said she would be round in the afternoon waiting in nothing no phone nothing i cant understand these companies will not be going with these

Elena

I would also recommend Rednet. Been with them since they started, first class.

Onagap

thank you all for your replys

Dave S

I would highly recomend Rednet. Very reliable and Georgia is alays in control of things.

guest4538

Quote from: Onagap on March 02, 2017, 08:22:33 AM
We are thinking of changing our provider, we have  main line phone so we want a package for phone and internet. Does anyone know of a provider in the Albox area . Thanks

What do you mean by "main line phone"? If you have, and want to continue to use, a landline then you need to be with Movistar or Jazztel or similar.

If you mean a VOIP phone, then Albox Online is the obvious choice in the Albox area: others might be able to recommend alternative companies providing and managing a complete package.

Or, if you want to set up your own VOIP, then all you need is an internet provider.

Just to clarify the situation, your telephone is connected directly to a landline which runs from your house, usually to a pole in the road. Whereas, with VOIP, your phone is connected to your router (often through an adapter). However there is no obvious difference for users between a landline and VOIP: provided you have a normal geographical telephone number, callers would not know which system you are using. There are some special VOIP numbers, which are not geographical: since they are special numbers, they cost more to ring and are best avoided.

Good luck.

gingernut

We use Albox On Line no probs,other people will say use Arboleas internet it's cheaper any better don't know.

You Have a nice day now.

Onagap

We are thinking of changing our provider, we have  main line phone so we want a package for phone and internet. Does anyone know of a provider in the Albox area . Thanks