Printer compatible with Windows 8

Started by mickandmarlene, January 21, 2014, 15:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trad

Quote from: mickandmarlene on January 21, 2014, 15:42:33 PM
Have a Toshiba laptop - Windows 8 - and now find that neither of the printers we have are compatible for this laptop!!!!Would like some advice on where to find a reasonably priced compatible printer - only required for domestic use (not one of the super duper all singing all dancing models).
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I had the same problem with my hp printer my software was not compatible so I went on hp site downloaded there find my software programme it found my printer and gave me the updated software to work my printer and it work fine again

ColinC

Yes Raquel in the computer shop next to me in Longo's does them at very good prices.. I bought a printer /scanner / copier from her recently for the shop, it can be used on wifi or wired, you can even email a document to it!..Her prices are best for original ink as well ..  I changed mine because the inks had become obsolete, glad I did the print quality is better and I'm getting more pages per euro !

Colin

Griffin81

You could try Dynos in Albox or if your old printers are Windows 7 compatible have your laptop changed to Win 7.

telcaz

Try the computer shop in "Longos Yard" very helpful, and speaks some English.
                                          Good luck Terry.

mickandmarlene

Have a Toshiba laptop - Windows 8 - and now find that neither of the printers we have are compatible for this laptop!!!!Would like some advice on where to find a reasonably priced compatible printer - only required for domestic use (not one of the super duper all singing all dancing models).
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks