new asimilacion letter from town hall

Started by everset, November 16, 2013, 18:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maura_Hillen

Hi Everset,
As a member, can you please send a copy of the letter to us via the usual channels so that we can have a look at it and advise you properly. It would not be appropriate to discuss your specific circumstances on a public forum.

everset

yes eddie I am in albox and also a auan member that's where I found out the rambla problem, I am taking Mario to town hall next week to find out if I can get my paperwork before installing septic tank. I will report back as I believe a few people in our area have been issued with this demand.

gus-lopez

Up here it is the CHS that has the last word on what can & cannot be done in proximity to a rambla; regardless of what the ayuntamiento says.

Eddie

If you are within 100m of the Rambla have you been marked as so?  What area are you in?  We are 4m too close and we were flagged on the survey that was done in Albox a year or so ago. I would not do anything until you know for certain where you stand. I certainly would not pay out for a septic tank.

If you are a member of the AUAN then you could avail of mountains of info and knowledge and all for 50€ per year. Join now and it covers you for next year also. Much cheaper than putting in a septic tank and finding it wont make any differece.

everset

thanks for replies, I will visit town hall this week and find out the answers, my only concern is spending this money before being legalised as we have the worry of being illegal due to being within 100 metres of a rambla, they say they will inspect us after installing the new septic tank. nothing is straight forward in spain they just don't think things through. I am not trying to avoid complying with laws of the land but don't like wasting money. :head

gus-lopez

Quote from: everset on November 16, 2013, 18:25:50 PM
hi, has anyone else received a hand delivered letter from town hall regarding asimilacion, with my limited translation skills ive managed to read that I have a couple of weeks to go to the town hall and confirm that I am installing a new septic tank to comply with eu regulations. so they want me to spend 2000 euros and then inspect my property afterwards to see whether or not they can legalise our villa. ar$e about face comes to mind,  this new document is supposed to be the last piece of paper we need. so I am interested in members views before I spend yet more money. 

Buy yourself a cheap tank. Dig hole & bury . Fill with water. Get it inspected. leave everything else as is.
If you think they might actually want to see water going in it , bury  a hosepipe as well & get the wife to turn it on when you flush the toilet . Job done.

mustang

Iwent to albox town hall with a friend who had this letter  and guess what, They want people to fill out the 902n form which arboleas also told us a few years ago to do and go on the catestral  then photo,s of house  plot size etc etc and they must have septic tanks. My friend has 18000 sq nt plot and was told ibi  about 500e and going back 3 yrs . get advice before you do anything .

Tetley

Quote from: Roger on November 17, 2013, 09:30:24 AM
It is not Arboleas.
This will be under Decreto 2/2012 which states that in order to be issued a cert Fuera de Ordinacion you must have a sewage system, and it specifically states that pozo negros are not acceptable.
Hence the need to a high tec septic tank.
You need to confirm with your Town hall exactly what is required and what documents you will get in return.

Rog yer need ti get on to em to amend the decreto to read

pozo,s aint acceptable for any private individual needing paperwork,especialy if there is money to be made,   ???  but are acceptable if its a new council build    :drinks:  .......just to clear up any confusion...  ;)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

The Spaniard

That's what the Borg's wanted to do with all the universe , wasn't it ?  :lol:

Roger

It is not Arboleas.
This will be under Decreto 2/2012 which states that in order to be issued a cert Fuera de Ordinacion you must have a sewage system, and it specifically states that pozo negros are not acceptable.
Hence the need to a high tec septic tank.
You need to confirm with your Town hall exactly what is required and what documents you will get in return.

globetrotter

Which town hall? If it's Arboleas I expect Roger would tell you if it's worth paying out for.

everset

hi, has anyone else received a hand delivered letter from town hall regarding asimilacion, with my limited translation skills ive managed to read that I have a couple of weeks to go to the town hall and confirm that I am installing a new septic tank to comply with eu regulations. so they want me to spend 2000 euros and then inspect my property afterwards to see whether or not they can legalise our villa. ar$e about face comes to mind,  this new document is supposed to be the last piece of paper we need. so I am interested in members views before I spend yet more money.