Forum Presidency

Started by felipe, April 26, 2015, 08:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen4

Very kind Liz but I don't think so!
Cl3880

zilnor

I would like to propose Karen4.  We must have a lady on the electoral list  :wave
Felipe can you add K4 to the list. Thanks.

zilnor

MichaelS  not sure if your post is genuine or you are are avin a larf , as us Londoners say  :lol: AKA as taking the p--s.
Some of us Forumers lived for years in Spain then returned to the UK. That makes us eligible to post on this forum. We have experience , knowledge  and good memories of the Arboleas area.  :wave

MichealS

A Very " British" type of Election, Colonials rigging the vote and as Always trying to Dictate the Agenda,it is time you people who speak with ""Sawf London and York''Shire "" Accents accept the fact that you are Over There and we are Over Here,start your own Expat,Expat Forum and leave the rest of us alone to avail of the benefits that this Forum has to offer us Residents,and not the ramblings of failed Tesco Shelf Stackers.

Mick

webejamin

I fink he's gone into self imposed exile, though he has posted an odd time ??? It's time ya came outa that place Sainty and have yerself a laugh at least. Come downstairs fer a pint or summink :handshake :drinks:

GEman

Quote from: Crystal2 on April 26, 2015, 17:09:57 PM
What happened to the "king".  Did he abdicate ?
Melee has got him locked in her tower

Crystal2

What happened to the "king".  Did he abdicate ?

webejamin

My manifesto for the forum should I win (and there aint much fear of that by the looks of it) would be,
A pompous arse detector installed on the forum, that automatically deletes any pomposity from posts :whistle:
A nasty, snide remark detector, doing the same as above :o
A detector for seeking out members that have reinvented themselves when they moved to Spain :whistle:
Only humorous off topic comments will be allowed ;D
Posters will not be admonished for bad spelin or gramar  ???
There are many more things I would introduce or change, but can't fink of em at the moment coz me and my mate John Jameson was at it last night ;)
One thing I will virtually guarantee is, humour rules in every case of virtual dispute on the forum.

webejamin :tiphat:

PS. Thanks to the person that voted for me :tiphat: ;D
Just remembered an addition to my manifesto,
Everyone will be required by law, to read Sir Thomas More's "Utopia"  :tiphat:

felipe

Oh all right then you can be included :) So anyone can vote for ALL OF THE ABOVE :) So if you voted for none of the above thinking that it did not count you can vote again :)

Karen4

Cl3880

Tetley

Id just like to thank the 7 folks thats voted for mi,giving mi 30% of the vote  and making mi more popular UKIP & Lib dems........... ;D
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

Hers mine based on the UK

nationalizing the banking system
nationalizing the utilitys co,s
re nationalizing the railways

pensions we be increased to a min of 200 pwk per person with 20 years stamps or 250 pwk with 35 to 40 years stamps

no bennififts without a mn of 10 years stamps

no council tax for the over 60,s

IHT  threshhold to 750k
no tax on income ie any work,savings on the first 15k
40 % starts at 60k

no body allowed into polatics to stand unless they have a min of 10 years experience on the front line working,example AE  nurse,Fireman,cop,engineer,bus driver,farmer ,teacher ect

all NHS  treatment charged for unless patent has a uk passport with utility bill.

school kids payed to attend schooll the more they achieve the more money they make for the family

work centres opened to train the un employed job seekers / long term un employed were they carnt get work because some body has taken there zero hours min wage job from Poland ( bless )

build 4 near aircraft carrys  20 new nuke subs,maintain or increas the RAF & Army were needed.

manage all public funds correctly,all mangers to be made joint sevrally liable for any public funds loss,ie like self employment.......you X up you loose your house.

any body full of pxxs that gets gobby to a pc,firman,AE  nurse at thesharp 20 days in the cooler.

that shouls get the ball rolling  ;D
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

felipe

OK We have 4 nominations. No Ladies though which is a shame. Remember this is ONLY for a bit of fun. If the nominees want to put forward their manifesto please post it here.

You can change your vote if if you need to after reading a manifesto if they have the guts to publish one :)

Oh and None of the Above is NOT the new member who is actually another member having a giggle.

Enjoy!