Control Knobs for oven

Started by magglet, June 30, 2022, 10:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: magglet on July 01, 2022, 10:13:23 AM
Thanks to those who replied.I fear the oven model is obsolete as I can't see anything online but will try your suggestions

Also have a look on aliexpress china e bay you may get somthing similar if you cannot get somthing locally wich should work fine as long as the inside diameter is the same size
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

magglet

Thanks to those who replied.I fear the oven model is obsolete as I can't see anything online but will try your suggestions

byrney

Have you tried Geronimo in the village? An sure he'd be able to order for you if Hiper Ocio in Albox is too far away.

Lynne

Try searching on the internet as there are a number of choices.  Other than that go to Hiper Ocio in Albox and see if they can order them for you - they're very helpful.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

magglet

I have an Aspes electric oven but the numbering etc on the 2 control knobs has completely worn away, so I have no idea what temperature I am cooking at.The Model no is 1101.If anyone is scrapping an oven with this model no or knows of where I could buy the same I would be really grateful as can't find any online and my landlords are not very helpful.Thank you